Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel path nerf

(XBOX)Harbinger XK5

When i heard about what D.E. was doing i was skeptical for the first time in this game but they're actually doing

D.E. is going to remove the only Kuva farm that is anywhere close to reasonable. how badly do they want to kill their game.

Steel Essence was the first kuva farm that i could bear doing and now it's going back to that god awful survival that gets you enough kuva to keep that garbage roll for a few more seconds before going back into that nightmare that slowly kills you from the inside out.

Please help change their minds, doing this is just ridiculous on a whole other level.

1 minute ago, trunks013 said:

Well first we might need to get our hands on it to try.

Maybe acolytes will be easyer to farm and more entertaining ?

are you mental it takes a million kuva to get a halfway decent riven do you have any idea how many months of nonstop kuva survivals it will take to get what you need to roll rivens for something decent

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Harbinger XK5 said:

are you mental it takes a million kuva to get a halfway decent riven do you have any idea how many months of nonstop kuva survivals it will take to get what you need to roll rivens for something decent

I don’t know. Most of mine are “halfway decent” and have under 20 rolls. If you can’t be bothered doing it, you can always just buy the riven you want. It might be more time efficient to work, pay for plat and buy the riven.

I’d agree with waiting to see what is actually done.

2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I don’t know. Most of mine are “halfway decent” and have under 20 rolls. If you can’t be bothered doing it, you can always just buy the riven you want. It might be more time efficient to work, pay for plat and buy the riven.

I've been doing nothing but odin on steel path ever since i heard about this nerf. I haven't gotten sleep in days because I refuse to every go back to the kuva survivals.

I can guarantee that what happens is farming kuva will go back to feeling like slowly committing suicide. that's just what D.E. does they're nothing if not consistent

6 minutes ago, krc473 said:

also how can anyone farming nothing but kuva survivals for months just for one bloody riven just so they can feel dead inside and not have a mental breakdown. I refuse to sit by and say nothing while i watch D.E. slowly kill the only worthwhile thing i have in this world.

vor 13 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)Harbinger XK5:

also how can anyone farming nothing but kuva survivals for months just for one bloody riven just so they can feel dead inside and not have a mental breakdown. I refuse to sit by and say nothing while i watch D.E. slowly kill the only worthwhile thing i have in this world.

While I do t think we are able to change DE`s mind, I do don't want them to kill SE farm. Can just hope that the change isn't too bad (but if you see the Dailys already it seems bad).

Also Arbitration Defense is still better by alot than Kuva Survival, but you always need a team of 4ppl.

32 minutes ago, (XBOX)Harbinger XK5 said:

Good question "Am i mental" ^.^ hum do i need to answer it now or i can answer it later ?

For  the point you are trying to prove i'm not sure we understood each other properly.

"Maybe acolytes will be easyer to farm and more entertaining ?"

i mean maybe the drop rate and the fight will be better than the current farm. 

But come to think of it i do understand that a certain point steel essence was rather easy for farm but was causing bans ( its fixed right ? )

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Harbinger XK5 said:

I refuse to sit by and say nothing while i watch D.E. slowly kill the only worthwhile thing i have in this world.

If that is honestly what you believe then you might want to look at getting help. Many people seem to believe DE is killing the game, and you probably want at least one more worthwhile thing if that happens. There are other games out there that are better.

I haven't gotten sleep in days because I refuse to every go back to the kuva survivals.

I know its not a great solution, but can you not spend NW creds on Kuva?

3 minutes ago, krc473 said:

If that is honestly what you believe then you might want to look at getting help. Many people seem to believe DE is killing the game, and you probably want at least one more worthwhile thing if that happens. There are other games out there that are better.

Most of the time people so eager to get kuva gets angry at me when i say that it far too low in numbers. Personnaly i dont know i dont really use rivens ^.^ 

1 minute ago, trunks013 said:

Most of the time people so eager to get kuva gets angry at me when i say that it far too low in numbers. Personnaly i dont know i dont really use rivens ^.^ 

I don't know either. I don't usually have a problem with Kuva. I just know it is there and I can get a suitable amount to roll a riven into something suitable - I don't go for god rolls.

I may sound like an ass to some, but I hate camping in one place spamming the same button over and over again for hours to farm something that i can get doing it in a more fun and interesting way. So, the changes are more than welcome.

Also, chill. No need to lose your sleep over a measly Riven.

Moderation is key.

20 hours ago, krc473 said:

There aren't any games out there that are better I looked.

There aren't any games out there that are better I looked.

Oh, I didn’t notice you were on XB (PC has many better). I cannot suggest any games. Still, you don’t need to pick a better game. You can settle for something worse - if this game dies then worse is all you’ll have, what then?

I don't go for god rolls either i just want to get something that's usable

You must be having really bad luck, or wanting something incredibly specific. I usually get something usable within 20 rolls. I decide on my three desired positives, and roll. If I can get two of them with another okay positive and a not terrible negative I stop.

6 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Oh, I didn’t notice you were on XB (PC has many better). I cannot suggest any games. Still, you don’t need to pick a better game. You can settle for something worse - if this game dies then worse is all you’ll have, what then?

You must be having really bad luck, or wanting something incredibly specific. I usually get something usable within 20 rolls. I decide on my three desired positives, and roll. If I can get two of them with another okay positive and a not terrible negative I stop.

I have blown through over 6 million kuva and the best rolls i ever got was +impact +zoom -damage to infested or -damage +status duration +puncture.

18 minutes ago, krc473 said:

stop eating, drinking, etc. and wait for the inevitable I guess.

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)Harbinger XK5 said:

I have blown through over 6 million kuva and the best rolls i ever got was +impact +zoom -damage to infested or -damage +status duration +puncture.

That sounds like bad luck. After getting just those for 50 rolls I would have just chucked the riven, unless it was for a weapon I really wanted one for. Even then I'd probably have given up earlier and tried to buy something. I usually find some stats are over-represented when rolling, but I am yet to find anything that was so consistently terrible. 

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)Harbinger XK5 said:

stop eating, drinking, etc. and wait for the inevitable I guess.

I'd recommend getting a PC, and playing some decent games on there. There is bound to be one you'd like.

On 2020-11-12 at 8:53 PM, trunks013 said:

Maybe acolytes will be easyer to farm and more entertaining ?

Dream on, dreamer.

My guess is: It will be worse than what we have. Acolytes will be a pain to deal with, they will be rare and extremaly unrewarding.

13 hours ago, Kaggelos said:

Moderation is key.

Agreed, I only do 10-20 rolls at a time and if nothing good pops up I simply forget about it and keep using my old weapon. Riven rerolls is worse than most gacha since there is no compensation for bad luck so don't fall into the bog.

1 hour ago, deothor said:

Dream on, dreamer.

My guess is: It will be worse than what we have. Acolytes will be a pain to deal with, they will be rare and extremaly unrewarding.

I imagine them simply being scaled to Steel Path durability and damage. DE tend to mix up challenge and annoyance.

• 1 month later...

The Steel path nuke has happened and I'm completely disgusted, kuva is back to having no reward farming wise for the time you have to spend to get such a measly amount.

The Acolytes are B.S and i have absolutely no reason whatsoever to do steel path, and everything single person I've talked to has the same opinion as me.

Just put the steel essence back in the Eximus pool and let the people who want to farm Odin, farm it. Nobody was forcing anyone to farm Odin and removing it was just messed up!

Archived