Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why we cant just CHOOSE which vault bounty we want?

MobyTheDuck

I'm still bothered by this lack of convenience when doing Vaults (or trying to before they glitch and I have to abort).

If I want to do the tier 3 of the new vault, I have to play ALL 3 previous vaults, even if I need NOTHING from them, so I can play the new one.

Why the bounty isnt always available? Its like if we wanted to fight a boss, we had to complete the 3 previous missions every time, and doing anything else would reset this progress and force us to replay the missions to fight the boss again.

To put it simple, LET US CHOOSE THE VAULT BOUNTY TIER.

I can't at all imagine what would possess them to do this. Not everyone wants to run that kind of content for long amounts of time for each full run. Grinding the rewards is going to be hell that way. I am waiting to see if they change it. Keep complaining and maybe they will actually listen. Every so often they do, though not always for the better.

This also makes it impossible for very casual players to do the content. Something they were trying to "change" will the steel essence farm changes. (change meaning nerf, with probably nothing to do with casual players, just an excuse to nerf when both systems could have been in place.)

I hate bounties in general already, and isolation vaults with only three get tedious after awhile, but 6??? Glad I'm already burnt out enough to rotate to another game for awhile. Hopefully they'll come to their senses at some point soon. As it stands, doing the content would be tedious and exhausting at best. It certainly would only be viable to farm them for those that are perhaps excessively serious about the game.

DE please let us choose which bounty tier we want to play.

The new Warframe arcanes are rare AND you need 21 of them to max out, isn't that enough to grind for?

Do we really need to pay a ~25 minute entry fee everytime we want to take a break?

I thought you were against long session grinds after the steel essence change, why are you demanding so much time in one sitting here?

My personal impression so far is having to do all these isolation vaults in sequence single session seems rather unhealthy and in stark contrast with the frequent reminders to take a break from play.

By the time I can start working towards the sniper I want it's been enough time that I begin questioning if I even want to do the bounty at all. Forget doing more than one attempt per session.

6 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

maybe they will actually listen

Look at the recent patch notes.  The only times they listen are:

1. They were going to do it anyway, but now it makes it look like they're listening if they point out someone asked for it.
  2. They Monkey's Paw the everloving #*!% out of us.

"Loid is way too slow, this is awful."
"We hear you Tenno~! <3  Now he's faster like he should have been, but we can't just fix things, so we made it worse in so many ways!"

"Necramechs are unbalanced and the mod drop rate is so awful that people are focusing on speed grinding them just to have a chance at getting one rare some time this century."
"We hear you Tenno~! <3  We almost fixed a few of the glaring design flaws that should have been obvious to literally anyone with a brain, and as a cherry on top, you can't speed grind them anymore because we made them into damage sponges so you don't have to worry about doing that now!  Oh, and what's a drop rate?"

"There's too much arbitrary waiting invovled with isovaults.  We'd like to actually play the game."
"We hear you Tenno~! <3 We slightly toned down the waiting (but didn't remove it of course, who would want that?) and we also made it so that you have to run the new Faster™ isovaults every time you want to run the new bounty set!  It's shorter, so we can make the grind take longer!  Isn't that great?  Where are you going?  Is that another game you're about to pla-"

That kind of crap was 90% of what I saw looking through the patch notes.  Can't just fix a thing, or give the community a thing it's been fighting for.  Nope.  If they do, there has to be a catch.  Something else has to get screwed up.  Someone's ego is bruised because the playerbase doesn't agree with their prophetic vision for the game because we want actual QOL and fun content that isn't a repeat of a repeat of a repeat of a grind they've already done with another crappy drop table.  #*!% this Monkey's Paw BS. 

17 hours ago, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

Look at the recent patch notes.  The only times they listen are:

1. They were going to do it anyway, but now it makes it look like they're listening if they point out someone asked for it.
  2. They Monkey's Paw the everloving #*!% out of us.

"Loid is way too slow, this is awful."
"We hear you Tenno~! <3  Now he's faster like he should have been, but we can't just fix things, so we made it worse in so many ways!"

"Necramechs are unbalanced and the mod drop rate is so awful that people are focusing on speed grinding them just to have a chance at getting one rare some time this century."
"We hear you Tenno~! <3  We almost fixed a few of the glaring design flaws that should have been obvious to literally anyone with a brain, and as a cherry on top, you can't speed grind them anymore because we made them into damage sponges so you don't have to worry about doing that now!  Oh, and what's a drop rate?"

"There's too much arbitrary waiting invovled with isovaults.  We'd like to actually play the game."
"We hear you Tenno~! <3 We slightly toned down the waiting (but didn't remove it of course, who would want that?) and we also made it so that you have to run the new Faster™ isovaults every time you want to run the new bounty set!  It's shorter, so we can make the grind take longer!  Isn't that great?  Where are you going?  Is that another game you're about to pla-"

That kind of crap was 90% of what I saw looking through the patch notes.  Can't just fix a thing, or give the community a thing it's been fighting for.  Nope.  If they do, there has to be a catch.  Something else has to get screwed up.  Someone's ego is bruised because the playerbase doesn't agree with their prophetic vision for the game because we want actual QOL and fun content that isn't a repeat of a repeat of a repeat of a grind they've already done with another crappy drop table.  #*!% this Monkey's Paw BS. 

Well said. All of this is getting pretty old, tbh. I love the game, but I find I have to just suck it up a lot of times and deal with bad changes because I have no other option. There's no communication going in or out really.

And seriously, why would they think people would enjoy grinding out 6 iso vaults then some bounties at all before going inside to save or take a break?! I say grind because new things drop from these so you want to do them in bulk if at all possible. How can any sane person be expected to do that much for just one set of rewards. wtf.

Archived