Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gunslinger Warframe Concept - With Art By Ignusdei

TunaMayo

I have seen that the latest frame will have a thing for pistols! So we can hope it might be a gunslinger frame!

Also on the name, I believe it was a playful name given to the frame by IgnusDei whilst designing it and it is highly unlikely that the female guntoting frame hinted by the Devs will be named "Luke" so fret not.

• 2 weeks later...

is that official concept art or just a fanmade

official! This was on the livestream earlier today

What he said. She apparently has a blindfold in order to "keep things interesting" because if she could see, shooting would be too easy.

Her skills revolve around her wrist/twin pistols, much like Ash's hidden blades.

We can expect to see more of her in the next livestream, can't hide that I'm a little bit excited!

What he said. She apparently has a blindfold in order to "keep things interesting" because if she could see, shooting would be too easy.

Her skills revolve around her wrist/twin pistols, much like Ash's hidden blades.

We can expect to see more of her in the next livestream, can't hide that I'm a little bit excited!

Well, that was a themeatic design around it. Whether or not the frame ACTUALLY does that to keep things interesting or is just for decoration or something is up in the air.

I DO hope we got a cowboy hat alt helm for her, though.

i think they may need to change the "Ninjas play free" line to "Ninjas, Knights, Pirates, Cowboys, Clowns, and Magicians/Gentlemen Thieves play free"

well they're more to be like warriors or whatever, some kind of warrior so warriors suit better than ninjas and wht u said is too long, just saying even if a joke

• 2 weeks later...

Been playing Mesa since she came out, got her about level 20.

I REALLY like the look of the frame, but do the skills seem a tad underwhelming to anyone else?

Her first skill is fun, but it could look so much cooler of the battery shot was performed by her frame-pistols.

Her second skill is ok, just really unreliable and the buff is less than other frame buffs. I'd like it to center on Mesa, allowing you to pass it to allies if you wish, with greater effect.

Her third skill doesn't fit the theme at all, they could have added survivability in a number of different fashions than an Overheat or Turbulence clone.

Her fourth skill is very cool to look at, you do feel like you are in Equilibrium (the film). It's a shame that you have no control over it other than clicking though, would like to be able to move or aim it in some fashion. Could do with draining less as well!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

am i allowed to depressed since the odds of this thing being in-game now that mesa has been introduced is greatly lessened?

would so take this frame design over mesa, looks absolutely stunning. could be one of my favorite fan-made warframe designs yet. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Did DE pay you for your concept?

DE doesn't have to. Its in Forum T&C. Plus only the general theme was kept much of the skills are different. I'm sure others have had cowboy / gunslinger ideas. I know there are a few Geshia ideas out there and I also though of one before seeing those.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...