Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Orphix Venom (Concluded on PC)!

[DE]Rebecca

On 2020-12-19 at 3:15 PM, MaxFaraday said:

So an event where you use a Necramech... I can't get a Necramech.  Why?  Because I can't get a damaged pod to drop!  3%, really?  I have multiple of all other parts, even the engines but zero pods.  I would love to participate and I know there are the barrow mechs but why can't I use my own?  I hear the borrowed mechs are not that strong and are useless on the tier 3 level so unless I get lucky with my 3% drop rate I won't be doing tier 3.

You could have at least made the damaged parts a purchase reward from the event or a possible drop.  This is a kick in the nuts.

four hours farming the tier 3 vaults today and then I gave up

The damaged parts are tradeable.  Ask someone in your clan to help you out.  There are lots of people who have gotten plenty of spares and currently there's only 2 mechs to build so no one should feel too clingy over them.  

After having done all three parts of the Op...I soloed the first one after not fully understanding what to do (Tried with the basic mechs first...it was crap), 2nd run of the 1st I used my unranked BoneWidow with its archgun and, well...recked it lol.

Pugged the 2nd and 3rd parts and honestly had a freaking blast. It was ACTUALLY fun. I honestly cant wait to eventually use my mechs in normal missions (endless survivals ofc....its all i really play as the other endless modes are quite boring...though non SP survivals are so bloody boring now, but I dislike the health, armor and shield buffs to SP enemies, but LOVE the spawn density,)

That being said however, I hope to god these new units arent going to be common in the New War, as what is the point of having a sword only usable by warframes good against the sentients.....if we cant use our WARFRAMEs.

If i can make an small suggestion for the event? Could it be posible to add markers to the Necramech for players that don't have one? Today in a long run it was difficult to find one and got to fight three orphix with my operator. Kinda he is better than the Necramech, but lacks survivability. A marker to know where to go to posses a Necramech could make the missions easy :D

Also please check the spawning point. On the Corpus ship there is a room with, like, four columns that go up and down, and got four smaller storage rooms to the side. In on one of that little rooms i found a Necramech... that couldn't got out to really use it. Necramechs are kinda too big :)

And i have being thinking of something, that left for you to consider. What if Necramechs and their weapons and things were part of the rewards? The event may a be a little over satured of rewards. Yet could also make people that don't have a necramech yet, like me, have more easy access to our own than to grin vaults for Matrix and standing.

Thanks for your consideration. I am really enjoying the event. And happy holidays and a good new year :D

This is great & all but.. When is it coming to console?

IS it coming to console?

It would be a bumer if it didnt, id be ok with it if was just gonna take some time, but there is absolutely no mention of consoles here, or anywhere else ive looked

It was even hard to find this thread while loged in to switch acount

So please can i get an upfront answer here?

vor 6 Minuten schrieb (NSW)greyknite:

This is great & all but.. When is it coming to console?

IS it coming to console?

It would be a bumer if it didnt, id be ok with it if was just gonna take some time, but there is absolutely no mention of consoles here, or anywhere else ive looked

It was even hard to find this thread while loged in to switch acount

So please can i get an upfront answer here?

If I remeber it right did until now every Event come to console. A bit later and normally with some improvments (rewards/ bbugs), but they did come.

On 2020-12-18 at 9:45 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Clan Scores are determined based on the sum of all participating members' best scores. We balanced this around about 50% member participation for Gold Tier trophies. 

Clan Tier

Terracotta

Bronze

Silver

Gold

Ghost

Shadow

Storm

Mountain

Moon

Could the calculations be clarified on what each member can contribute? A member "Participating" would only contribute 2000 for endurance.(This seems to be the case going by the leaderboards.) This seems to make sense in Ghost clans where the required per member is 3770, but in larger clans the required is 9k. Sitting in a clan with 52 members that means either all of them have to reach 9k points or half of them have to reach 20k (personally unlikely due to only having 10 be active in the last week). Is there anyway to allow actual active members to contribute more that the limits put on the endurance?

21 hours ago, Schwarzsturm said:

If i can make an small suggestion for the event? Could it be posible to add markers to the Necramech for players that don't have one? Today in a long run it was difficult to find one and got to fight three orphix with my operator. Kinda he is better than the Necramech, but lacks survivability. A marker to know where to go to posses a Necramech could make the missions easy :D

Also please check the spawning point. On the Corpus ship there is a room with, like, four columns that go up and down, and got four smaller storage rooms to the side. In on one of that little rooms i found a Necramech... that couldn't got out to really use it. Necramechs are kinda too big :)

And i have being thinking of something, that left for you to consider. What if Necramechs and their weapons and things were part of the rewards? The event may a be a little over satured of rewards. Yet could also make people that don't have a necramech yet, like me, have more easy access to our own than to grin vaults for Matrix and standing.

Thanks for your consideration. I am really enjoying the event. And happy holidays and a good new year :D

Necramechs are marked with a blue icon, similar to the OPV icon in your drop down menu.

There's also a a Excalibur head, where you left your mech, followed by the usual companion icons.

2 hours ago, PhiThagRaid said:

This seems to make sense in Ghost clans where the required per member is 3770, but in larger clans the required is 9k. Sitting in a clan with 52 members that means either all of them have to reach 9k points or half of them have to reach 20k (personally unlikely due to only having 10 be active in the last week). Is there anyway to allow actual active members to contribute more that the limits put on the endurance?

The goal for ghost clans seems to be balanced around a solo clan, whereas larger clans seem to be balanced around 25% of the max amount for the tier being active and good at the operation. Thinking about it a bit, I came to the conclusion that lowering these requirements would devalue the trophies for actual active clans, however I still think that the lower points required per person being lower in a ghost clan is a negative. 

I think the resource cost/trophy requirements should be looked at. These requirements for ghost clans seem to encourage solo clans, but the threshold system seems to encourage adding many players to just not reach the threshold. Slightly overreaching with your membercount seems to be discouraged as adding 1 person could increase costs and requirements. 

Unless this is purposely set up to contradict itself, I believe one direction should be chosen. Scaling costs/requirements directly with member count instead of clan type could smoothen out this encourage-discourage curve.

I still however think that a way to allow those active individuals to continue to contribute would be nice, otherwise once you set your endurance record you become unable to contribute. 

On 2020-12-18 at 8:45 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Clan Scores are determined based on the sum of all participating members' best scores. We balanced this around about 50% member participation for Gold Tier trophies. 

Clan Tier

Terracotta

Bronze

Silver

Gold

Ghost

Shadow

Storm

Mountain

Moon

Is it just me or DE is really punishing higher tier clans then Ghost?

As the event is not truly "endless" it is a punishment for bigger clans as they have to do 9 times more work then a Ghost clan (if you take the maximum player count).
Completing the 36 waves will yield around 20k points so 1 person is enough from a Ghost clan to complete it with the highest tier.
From Shadow 7 player needs to complete it. From Storm 23 players...

Honestly starting with Shadow clans might be some that has 30/30 active users but considering a lot has inactive players as well and those can not be kicked (they can just the new member points will not count). Also not everybody is going to do 1 hour missions to get to the maximum point and the point distribution is cubic growth so staying less will result lower points then a linear system would.

So I would suggest to think it over and reduce the amount needed for bigger clans and not calculate it with fully active or even 50% active clans.

Also make it endless so if somebody wants to do 5 hours to get the necessary points he could do it.

hace 4 horas, GrazeZeroLow dijo:

Necramechs are marked with a blue icon, similar to the OPV icon in your drop down menu.

There's also a a Excalibur head, where you left your mech, followed by the usual companion icons.

Yes, don't know if this is new or not, but only today i found it. Thanks still :)

Since i don't have a necramech, something i should change in the near future, don't know if that marker is new or not. I was thinking, on my original comment, of a bigger marker, like the ones you can make, or others. That one works if you know what to look :)

Oh, well time to grind vaults fr matrix and Deimos for resources :)

On 2020-12-18 at 5:59 PM, CodeVauban said:

Man i wish warframe was more about using your warframes and not spaceships, archwing and mechs.

I like the new addition otherwise the game would get very stale, not to mention boring. But, the game is evolving, might want to get use to it. You can just be a stick in the mud, these are made to give poeple a variety of choices, besides we veteran's have been saying,(woundn't it be cool if the game itself had mechs, and big ship battles.) besides we've been using warframes the whole time sense day 1, i still remember when we had to equip our abilities. So try to show a little respect. Please ;)

En 23/12/2020 a las 20:26, (XBOX)Deadstealth dijo:

I like the new addition otherwise the game would get very stale, not to mention boring. But, the game is evolving, might want to get use to it. You can just be a stick in the mud, these are made to give poeple a variety of choices, besides we veteran's have been saying,(woundn't it be cool if the game itself had mechs, and big ship battles.) besides we've been using warframes the whole time sense day 1, i still remember when we had to equip our abilities. So try to show a little respect. Please ;)

Yeah sure, "variety of choice" when you either forced to use a mech or not play the operation. I don't owe you any respect, I don't know you and with the way replied you sure don't deserve any of it. You're allowed to like content islands if you want, I do not.

I love this game but I don't like what's happening, the story is completely deviated.
 1. You told us that the only thing that can kill sentients is the Paracesis and it will be a unique weapon.
2. The only Warframe that otus culd not know how to override is the Excalibur Umbra because she can't know the model.

3.And if orphix uses a barrier to stop the warframes that are controlled, why excalibur Umbra is also blocked, because he doesn't need an operator to fight, what the hell, fights in the quest against the sentiments and whooped their asses, what else do we use umbra modes for if we can't use them.

On 2020-12-24 at 7:17 PM, CodeVauban said:

Yeah sure, "variety of choice" when you either forced to use a mech or not play the operation. I don't owe you any respect, I don't know you and with the way replied you sure don't deserve any of it. You're allowed to like content islands if you want, I do not.

I'm not saying you so me repect, I'm referring to the devs, but you do what you want 😊. Its just different, like there preparing us for something.

Archived