Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe for smash?

Thehumanflame

8 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Wasn't the Lotus just a mod?

Anyways it depends on nintendo if they wanted to do something like that.

The warframe devs are happy if they can release an update that works at launch. And also warframe might be somewhat popular but it's not that popular.

The lotus was a spirit

48 minutes ago, Omega-ZX said:

No more sworduser. I mean... the last one was Sephiroth. Excal ... i mean posterboy sounds nice but... nah. Atlas on the other side... fits way better.

There's just as many brawlers and Atlas frankly isn't that popular. In the unlikely chance we get a rep, and in the even more unlikely chance it's not Excal (he's the posterchild AND he has skin options and/or echo fighters in Prime, Umbra and Stalker), I think it'd be more reasonable to nab someone who's also iconic, and potentially more interesting.

My thoughts would be

Gauss: Had some minor marketing prominence, but mainly has a well-translatable moveset and smash isn't super ininudated with speedsters.

Ember: also iconic, and has a fairly translatable moveset.

Valkyr: Headlined a fairly major update, has some fun recovery options

Mesa: Highly popular frame, although I'm not sure she'd translate too well.

Operators: For the WTF value, since smash does value that. Certainly a significant character, if not iconic due to spoilers, probably the only one other than Excalibur to have enough individual importance. That said, DE would need to have reworked them so they have a decent moveset worth translating.

Archived