Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mod Worth Daikyu Ampi-Vexicron

(PSN)MacaRowni-

Question

Hi, 

Fairly new to the whole Riven mod thing. I want to sell my riven mod. But do not know its worth. I tried through Rivenmarket. But for some reason I cannot verify my account there. Hence I need help on how to sell my items like Rivens and Primes. For now its regarding the Riven. 

Daikyu Ampi-Vexicron
+9.3% Electricity
+ 5.5 Ammo Maximum
+ 14.2% Critical Chance

Madurai Polarity
10 Points
MR15
No re-roll. 
Rank 1

If upgraded to rank 8 (max)

Daikyu Ampi-Vexicron
+83.4 % Electricity
+ 49.4 Ammo Maximum
+ 127.7% Critical Chance

18 Points

Hopefully someone is kind to help me out with this or perhaps even buy it, if it is good enough :)

13 answers to this question

Sadly the stats that you have arent very good. You have 2 choices now: sell it as unrolled for 50p or try your luck in slot gambling machine called riven rolling. If you are a new player and you arent sitting on at least 20k of kuva I would advise selling it as unrolled. But its your choice. If you decide to roll it-good luck.

2 minutes ago, (PSN)MacaRowni- said:

@binioslaw Thank you for the answer I have around 21K of Kuva. But I cannot be bothered about constantly re-rolling in the hope of acquiring more. So 50p sounds fine to me. But then.. where would I be able to sell this and how. Kind of new to the whole trading. 

I think trade chat in game is your best bet. Just post there WTS unrolled Daikyu with your price or pmo(that implies that you want someone else to offer the price).

I also use site riven.market. I'm on pc though, not sure if its available in other platforms.

4 hours ago, binioslaw said:

Sadly the stats that you have arent very good.

Have you never run Daikyu before? These stats are actually quite good, since Daikyu is a crit bow.

6 hours ago, (PSN)MacaRowni- said:

Hi, 

Fairly new to the whole Riven mod thing. I want to sell my riven mod. But do not know its worth. I tried through Rivenmarket. But for some reason I cannot verify my account there. Hence I need help on how to sell my items like Rivens and Primes. For now its regarding the Riven. 

Daikyu Ampi-Vexicron
+9.3% Electricity
+ 5.5 Ammo Maximum
+ 14.2% Critical Chance

Madurai Polarity
10 Points
MR15
No re-roll. 
Rank 1

If upgraded to rank 8 (max)

Daikyu Ampi-Vexicron
+83.4 % Electricity
+ 49.4 Ammo Maximum
+ 127.7% Critical Chance

18 Points

Hopefully someone is kind to help me out with this or perhaps even buy it, if it is good enough :)

If I was you, hold onto it right now. Don't reroll or sell it. This is a great riven for Daikyu. Maybe wait till we get a prime variant to see what its stats will look like. Daikyu is a powerful bow, having that high crit chance on this riven is a plus.

Wait. Hang on. No that's not a good roll. Sure crit chance is good but that's less than a point strike. Ammo max is a waste of a stat for the Daikyu. And electricity at the moment is just meh. Sorry to say but on a riven you want something either better than you can get elsewhere or something that makes the weapon easier to use. This does neither. I'd be tempted to roll it or sell it. As has rightly been said yes it may be primed one day but that day could be between next month and never.

Sorry OP I know this isn't making things easier for you. Guess the balls in your court.

Thank you guys for helping me out with this post. It definitely isn't making it easier for me. But as I'm trying to sell it.. not many people actually want the Riven mod for the Daikyu. And indeed, don't like the stats. I'm tempted to Re-roll it too. But have no idea how that will work. And what will happen. Will it re-roll all the stats? 

Even need to find someone who is willing to buy a Daikyu Riven mod... which is a thing on its own I believe... 

Even though I probably "use" Daikyu the most out of any Primary, I have to agree with the others that this is not an attractive Riven to me.  Why?  Because I only really use the Daikyu for Amalgam Daikyu Target Acquired and Amalgam Serration.  For the longest time, I didn't even potato it.  The only time I whip it out is to shoot out cameras in spy missions because my Secondary is too loud.

So I really cannot think of a reason to further Forma the Daikyu in order to put any Riven on it.  Maybe someone who actually uses the Daikyu as a weapon can chime in?

I preempt this by saying I am no expert when it comes to Rivens or what the "people" want. Just that amongst my friends and what I see around websites, the Daikyu seems quite polarising. Some people love it (I do) and many people do not care for it at all. In theory this, well could be a bit frustrating for you, as far as selling, because a lot of riven selling is about what people are willing to pay for, rather than the objective worth of an item, and finding a large base of customers who agree with that price and a desire to pay that much for it. So even if its a really good riven, there might not be that much demand, but also if you hold on to it, you might come across a player who loves the weapon, and has a lot of plat, that they are willing to depart with to get that riven. 

There are a few websites, that you can use to sort of get an approximate handle on what people are generally paying for plat wise on Daikyu Rivens, though the one I use a lot, is for PC, and so I always have to keep that in consideration. 

As for your actual Riven stats. Eh, personally I think they are decent/okay. Ammo maximum means nothing really of course, if it were a negative instead... Daikyu already has decent crit chance, and ways for us to get higher crit chance in game generally, so I'd personally rather have say, multishot, damage, or crit damage. Personally I like electricity as a stat, since I could build for radiation and find some niche uses for it. (Also forgive me if you know this already, but a negative stat for a riven, can help the positive stats, so having a harmless negative, like say negative magazine, could help what your crit chance stat would be) 

So my amateur opinion, is that two of your positive stats sort of don't really compliment each other (since I believe a high crit chance hunter munitions build is popular) vs a build revolving around radiation. Then you have another positive stat which isn't the best, limiting the stats on the other positives. 

If I had a lot of plat (like I was rich lol), I would probably buy it off you for whatever price you wanted, and then I would probably try and reroll it, a few times, for a more synergistic roll. Except I am not that rich, and I don't actually use the Daikyu that much really, to justify trying to spend too much. 

If I were in your position, (this is assuming you enjoy the weapon) I would hold on to it. For one, you will come into a lot of rivens pretty easy if you keep doing the sorties. You could always sell those. 2. You might eventually come across a whale who loves the Daikyu and will want to buy it off you for a fair bit of plat, irregardless of stats. 3. You might end up with a lot of kuva, enjoy the weapon, and then just reroll it for yourself with a more specific build in mind. 

Good luck either way!! 

13 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Have you never run Daikyu before? These stats are actually quite good, since Daikyu is a crit bow.

If I was you, hold onto it right now. Don't reroll or sell it. This is a great riven for Daikyu. Maybe wait till we get a prime variant to see what its stats will look like. Daikyu is a powerful bow, having that high crit chance on this riven is a plus.

Oh boy-there are so many things wrong within 1 post that I dont even know from where to start.

I guess I start from the riven itself: the only realy good stat on this riven is cc, electricity is meh since you will be mostly running hunter build. If you wanna use Daikyu for eidolons then maybe, but then you will be looking for multishot on the riven, ammo max is dud stat. Also riven has no negative. If you reread my previous post I have never said that this is worst roll possible, but its certainly not great or even good. To be blunt-this is just a medicore roll and for now the most interersting thing in it its that is unrolled.

About me never using Daikyu-well I only have 3 Daikyu rivens, which I'm using in regular missions and in Eidolon hunting.

Of course you can wait for prime variant-it might come in next month, 1-2 years or never.

For the OP: as I have written in 1st post-its your choice. When it comes to selling I can give one more advice-be patient. Very rarely you can sell something within 5 minutes(unless its something new or stats are great). That riven is not a granade that you have to get rid off right away. Whatever you do-good luck.

1 minute ago, binioslaw said:

I guess I start from the riven itself: the only realy good stat on this riven is cc, electricity is meh since you will be mostly running hunter build. ammo max is dud stat.

Meta build that is useless against Corpus, kinda why the electricity is good. Ammo max on bows is never a dud stat, it helps very much when you don't want to run Carrier or ammo mutation all the time.

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Meta build that is useless against Corpus, kinda why the electricity is good. Ammo max on bows is never a dud stat, it helps very much when you don't want to run Carrier or ammo mutation all the time.

Corpus is made of paper(unless we are talking about index) and exilus mod slot exist where you can slot in Vigilante Supplies. Not only that but running out of ammo with Daikyu?

I dont know what to tell you mate...its like we are playing 2 different games.

1 minute ago, binioslaw said:

Corpus is made of paper(unless we are talking about index) and exilus mod slot exist where you can slot in Vigilante Supplies. Not only that but running out of ammo with Daikyu?

I dont know what to tell you mate...its like we are playing 2 different games.

Not everyone also runs ammo mutate in exilus or even runs the exilus slot. Bows can run out of ammo pretty quick if you're just firing as fast as you can, the sniper ammo doesn't drop a whole lot and only gives 10 ammo when it does. I believe the max ammo for most bows is only 90 rounds.

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Not everyone also runs ammo mutate in exilus or even runs the exilus slot. Bows can run out of ammo pretty quick if you're just firing as fast as you can, the sniper ammo doesn't drop a whole lot and only gives 10 ammo when it does. I believe the max ammo for most bows is only 90 rounds.

One of my Daikyu rivens has neg.ammo and I have never run out of ammo. You would have to stand still for whole mission and use only Daikyu. Ammo is non issue here. And when it comes to rivens and especialy Daikyu you have a very tight build and your riven should help with freeing up the mod slots.

Archived