Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cryptographic Alu Railjack

Voltage

2 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

I was just thinking this when I got the inbox from the Lotus... with Corpus Railjack incoming it would be nice to pair!

This would also remove the possibility of it being overlooked if Archwing missions were removed and creating headache for players and DE alike. The more farming methods, the better!

I think giving the people a reason to actually level all their archwings (in this case Elytron to farm during normal AW efficiently) is a better idea than to shove this into GP where you solely rely on the RJ and never see someone use their AW except to level it. AWs have no reason or benefit in RJ at all, maybe if they did this would be a good idea otherwise it takes a reason to even consider leveling AWs with damage abilities such as Elytron and Itzal away.  Razorback is the only time where people actually go back and use them, they are designed for AW missions such as Salacia,not RJ. They will become completely obsolete if you do this.

Would also be nice if it got the important resource pop-up given that it's (currently) only available when needed so one of very few resources that I still need to go hunting specifically for.

PS:  Tip for anyone currently after it, Steel Path Archwing isn't that hard (only +50 levels) and has that double drop boost.

39 minutes ago, Voltage said:

The Razorback Cipher resource (Cryptographic Alu) should drop from Railjack missions. This would give more options to farming for it and not restrict players into Salacia, Neptune.

Yeah ! hum hell yeah !

Thanks you are genius ^.^ 

On 2021-01-19 at 5:47 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

I was just thinking this when I got the inbox from the Lotus... with Corpus Railjack incoming it would be nice to pair!

I was going to mention the Corpus Railjack missions but you got ahead of me. :V

Maybe we could even have Raijlack Assassination missions that involved shooting down the Corpus ship`s defenses then invade to kill the Razorback in the Ship, have players grab a payload from the Ship`s bridge, do a quick M-Def to acquire the Cipher without the need to leave the mission and craft one and fight the Razorback before returning to the Railjack.

Also, could we please get a little popup on the side of the screen like we do with some Rare resources (Argon, etc) when collecting the Cryptographic Alu? Im sure this is something that can be easily implemented on a hotfix. :3

10 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Also, could we please get a little popup on the side of the screen like we do with some Rare resources (Argon, etc) when collecting the Cryptographic Alu?

I imagine it is purposely not shown until the end to keep people from bailing if they've made it several minutes into a mission without a drop and screwing other players. Similar to the way other missions have the 'unidentified' stuff until the end to prevent the same thing.

1 minute ago, Hobie-wan said:

I imagine it is purposely not shown until the end to keep people from bailing if they've made it several minutes into a mission without a drop and screwing other players. Similar to the way other missions have the 'unidentified' stuff until the end to prevent the same thing.

You do know that when you press TAB or P it shows the mission summery and you can view what you have collected? If what you say was the issue, it wouldnt have stopped players from doing it anyways.

Just now, BiancaRoughfin said:

You do know that when you press TAB or P it shows the mission summery and you can view what you have collected? If what you say was the issue, it wouldnt have stopped players from doing it anyways.

Yes I am aware of the progress screens mid mission. Does it show the ALUs? My mistake then. I was thinking it hid them from you the way you worded your suggestion. I hadn't specifically checked on ALU drops mid mission in a long time since I have an excess of the ciphers built from many previous events.

Archived