Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An archgun that refuses to rank up.

(PSN)ZA1DXN_

Imagine this- the new event comes out and you forma your Archgun to upgrade while completing the mission. After half an hour of killing Sentients you return to your orbiter to forma your Archgun once more and then you notice your Archgun is unranked and all the progress you just made has been erased. This has been happening to me for the past 3 hours...Instead of ranking my 5th forma on my Kuva Ayanga right now I'm still reranking my first forma for some reason. If someone knows how I can fix this please let me know because I'm tired of having to constantly redo this.

3 minutes ago, (PSN)CorneliusLaToad said:

I also had this problem with my necramech. I placed a forma on it, went to orphix venom endurance, but once I finished my mission, the UI did not show my necramech progression. You are having issues with your Archgun, and mine on my necramech, I just hope DE takes notice of your post!

Sorry to hear that! I also had a similar problem with my necramech as well. I ranked up my necramech but I didn't receive the bonus xp from my resource booster- this happened yesterday so it seems this problem has been occurring prior to the event as well. Totally agree though, most bugs are pretty harmless but this is a serious bug that needs to be fixed and possibly even compensated for. 

il y a une heure, Katinka a dit :

Check if you've got the same weapon equipped on your Necramech and as heavy and/or archwing weapon.  If so, try having it on Necramech only.

Yes, i had the ayanga on the nechramech and the archwing. 

I switched the weapon for another one on my archwing, and my ayanga now gain XP.

Thank you

Il y a 2 heures, [DE]Danielle a dit :

Hey guys! This sounds familiar to an issue we had on PC, did a Host Migration occur by chance? 

No, i was the host, so no host migration.

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! This sounds familiar to an issue we had on PC, did a Host Migration occur by chance? 

There was no host migration. I tried ranking up my Archgun in other missions, and it worked. So it seems as if there's a bug with the Orphix Venom missions only- since that's where this bug would occur for me.

Although a day before the new event, there was a host migration where I had ranked up my Necramech in ISO vaults to rank 9 and was supposed to be around rank 22ish with the affinity boost, and I didn't get the bonus XP. 

On 2021-01-22 at 7:32 PM, (PSN)ZA1DXN_ said:

There was no host migration. I tried ranking up my Archgun in other missions, and it worked. So it seems as if there's a bug with the Orphix Venom missions only- since that's where this bug would occur for me.

Although a day before the new event, there was a host migration where I had ranked up my Necramech in ISO vaults to rank 9 and was supposed to be around rank 22ish with the affinity boost, and I didn't get the bonus XP. 

during the event this happened with my necra mechs sometimes as well as with AW guns i also formated to max them out. apparently they fixed it after two weeks or so, since i didn't get anymore of this issue... also, it wasn't always when a host-mig happened (some times there was though, once even right when the team was loading into the mission).

also this isn't the only time something like this happened: i had several cases like this with my first mech when leveling it in the thermia fractures as well as with normal bounties - but then, it was always when a host migration happened (even 'normal' migrations due to the host seperating from the team via menu due to playing further and not to extract - as well as when i left the team as client to let them extract faster). those cases where, afaik, fixed already... thus i was supprised to have this BS again during OV.

DE, you guys should finally realize the problem is with your mechanic in not transmitting player data during the missions for cases where data might get lost due to bug, unsuccessfull migrations or due to errorous/lost data after a mission (likely thank to the used UDP that lacks any correction and checks of the data packets and/or order of arrival). there are so many ways to ensure that data isn't lost and thus progression either - just pick one that suits the game best, but do so. afterall during all the years there were so many cases of lost progression that you already know the problem(s) and the solution for that are also known for much longer than the game exist...

On 2021-01-22 at 1:32 PM, (PSN)ZA1DXN_ said:

If you have an affinity boost, it is applied at the time you gain the affinity, not at the end of the mission.  To check if your booster is working, find an affinity orb and see how much affinity you receive from it.  If you get 100 XP, then your booster is not working.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! It seems not having a Gravimag equipped to your Archgun is affecting Affinity gain, does this resonate with the Archguns you have that are having issues? 

Yes this is accurate. My Fluctus on PC did not have a Gravimag equiped, and never retained xp. However my Fluctus on ps4 does have one installed and has no trouble keeping the xp.

Thanks for the update Danielle! 💖

On 1/25/2021 at 8:42 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! It seems not having a Gravimag equipped to your Archgun is affecting Affinity gain, does this resonate with the Archguns you have that are having issues? 

Hi! Thank you DE Danielle, 

I got my problem resolved too and will passing on the info to my clanmates. Hopefully the bug gets patched soon if it hasn't happened. Anyways, appreciate the reply best game community! 

Archived