Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: January 25 - 29

[DE]Helen

16 hours ago, (PSN)Ordis-Prime-01 said:

I know this one is off topic. I have a problem. I am with Hexis, but i also want to go with Veil. Those two are enemies and I don’t want to get on Hexis’ wanted list. Any suggestions?

Lmao, i have the same problem

16 hours ago, (PSN)Ordis-Prime-01 said:

I know this one is off topic. I have a problem. I am with Hexis, but i also want to go with Veil. Those two are enemies and I don’t want to get on Hexis’ wanted list. Any suggestions?

Since they are direct enemies, thats very tricky to do, I'd say to join Meridian to get bonus standing for veil, so you can better ballance the gain/loss, but either way its going to take a lot of work.

to (DE)Zach...please could you check for me ...if i had been missed in prizes of twich prime members....i have been watching...for a long time..im linked ...all drops are ok...but check for possible picked please....im waiting for your answer...thks...sorry about my pour english...rsrs

On 2021-01-26 at 3:21 AM, (PSN)Ordis-Prime-01 said:

If you do Steel Meridian and Cephalon Suda alerts while always wearing a Steel Meridian sigil you'll gain standing with all 4, although at a much reduced rate with Arbiters of Hexis and Red Veil.

If you're already maxed with Arbiters of Hexis, then just wear Steel Meridian sigil and do Steel Meridian alerts and you won't drop Hexis standing.

On 2021-01-22 at 9:25 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop:

• Monday: Circuitry Lockbox Decoration
  • Tuesday: Data Cube Pet Toy
  • Wednesday: Robotics Lockbox Decoration
  • Thursday: Corpus Articula
  • Friday - Devstream: Built Forma

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

Reveal hidden contents

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here.

RemoteStreamPage_EveryDay_1080p.jpg

You can also follow our live stream schedule on our calendar! Community Tenno, Digressive provides regular updates. You can use the subscription option if you’d like a reminder for each stream!

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

We need the infested carrion drone to be available for plat too.

On 25/01/2021 at 1:57 PM, Superexboom said:

Will this stream tell us some detail about the new prime warframe?

Almost 3 months passed with no news.

One hour once a month. I'd be fine if they have a history of keeping on track during streams and covering things in details. But sometimes half an hour goes by and the first thing hasn't been discussed then they rush through. 

Archived