Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help with profit taker mission

(XBOX)TKO35

Question

11 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Miser_able said:

you cannot do the mission whatsoever if you aren't old mate. you cannot host it. you cannot join someone else.

if you look at a very recent video of brozime, it's possible with a workaround to join a profit taker fight without being old mate. This is done via another player that is able to do it, he has to start the bounty and head into orb valis with "Friends only" matchmaking setting, then the person without old mate has to use the /join chat command to join that player which supposedly bypasses the requirements check. 

On 2021-01-25 at 8:50 AM, (NSW)M0rgarath said:

if you look at a very recent video of brozime, it's possible with a workaround to join a profit taker fight without being old mate. This is done via another player that is able to do it, he has to start the bounty and head into orb valis with "Friends only" matchmaking setting, then the person without old mate has to use the /join chat command to join that player which supposedly bypasses the requirements check. 

i just tried that method. it took me into the bounty just fine but no reward was given at the end, nor did i receive the lotus message or the deployer itself... im guessing DE fixed it.

On 2021-01-30 at 9:15 PM, Alexdemonhero said:

i just tried that method. it took me into the bounty just fine but no reward was given at the end, nor did i receive the lotus message or the deployer itself... im guessing DE fixed it.

You never got the deployer via fighting the profit taker. You get it in Phase 3 not 4. Or did you try the method for Phase 3?

Did you get the loot drops? Meaning the toroids, debt bonds etc?

Not sure you ever got the bounty rewards that way though, but completing the nightwave challenge "kill profit taker" should be completeable that way. 

On 2021-01-25 at 8:50 PM, (NSW)M0rgarath said:

yea is it illegal to do.. i mean are we gonna get banned for this?

On 2021-01-31 at 3:15 AM, Alexdemonhero said:

u should do phase 1 2 3 and instaled or buy gravimag btw is it illegal are they gonna ban us for this?

В 25.01.2021 в 16:50, (NSW)M0rgarath сказал:

I think this was fixed. At least I interpreted this from 30.3.5 patch notes like fixing exactly this.

В 10.06.2021 в 22:47, [DE]Megan сказал:

Fixed an exploit that would let you bypass most of the Profit Taker Heist.

4 hours ago, Darth_Predator said:

I think this was fixed. At least I interpreted this from 30.3.5 patch notes like fixing exactly this.

Yeah i tried it recently with someone that didn't met the requirements and wanted to do it for profittaker.. He wasn't able to join me via /join while i was already inside the valis. 

Archived