Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prime, Lato Prime, Skana Prime

(XBOX)IV Lucian VI

I know im going to get downvoted to hell by the PC community for this, but i think almost a decade is long enough for something to be exclusive. And before anyone starts trying to say hey People paid for that pack.... Well im not saying it should be given out for free. But im going to be honest. As someone who played on PC before i lost my rig in a house fire. I know how the founder pack was obtained because i obtained it. And it wasnt by buying it with real money. 

Point being. Excalibur Prime and the two weapons launched with him should be available to all platforms now. Its been nearly a decade. And a vast majority of players that had that pack have long since stopped playing. Not to mention. PC literally hates Excalibur. They trash the frame left and right. So why would they even care if other People got access to him amd the weapons? Theres only one answer. And that answer is so they can feel a sense of superiority over other platforms, and tbh thats far from a reasonable excuse to keep something exclusive. PC has always gotten stuff that consoles will never have the privilege of having. A prime frame and two prime weapons should not be something exclusive to a platform and a very small percentage of players. It should be readily available like all other frames and weapons outside of vaulting.

But i have a middle ground. Let consoles get the weapons and just release an Excalibur Prime skin to use on Umbra. That way the frame itself stays exclusive but we still get to have it in one fasion or another. But regardless. It shouldn't be an exclusive anymore. And theres no argument that can be made as to why they should remain exclusive other than to rub it in peoples faces.

10 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Aaah sh*t, here we go again

Look i know theres been a war going on over this topic for years. But im going to be honest, the damn frame or at least a skin needs to be obtainable for all platforms. Id settle for a skin so that way the frame could remain exclusive. But the weapons need to be available.

Just now, Myscho said:

DE said like bilion times nothing from Founder pack will be available again, thats it

No. They didnt. They were going to release it amd PC players threw a damn fit. Thats the only reason it hasnt been released. Theres absolutely no reason you cam give me that would justify keeping those weapons amd that frame exclusive.

Just now, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

This "NO" attitude always screams to me "screw you for not knowing that Warframe existed on PC first with Founder's Packs." Consoles never had a chance to obtain Founder's Packs, especially Switch, which isn't even that old.

The founders pack was obtained by playing the PC beta.... It was a free beta reward. 

1 minute ago, (XBOX)IV Lucian VI said:

The founders pack was obtained by playing the PC beta.... It was a free beta reward. 

The first I had ever heard of Warframe back in the day was when I saw it on the Xbox One, never heard of a PC version before that. Kind of the same with The Fun Pimps games "7 Days To Die," hadn't heard of a PC version till I saw the console game.

Just now, (XBOX)IV Lucian VI said:

Why? I had the founders pack when i was on pc. It was obtained by playing the damn beta. Theres no reason at all to keep those items exclusive.

A promise is a promise and that is a big one. If they go back on that promise we have no reason to ever trust them again.

I'd like to have those items for completeness, but I didn't do founder's things, so oh well. You could likely still get a new PC and see about getting back into that account.

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)IV Lucian VI said:

Founders are users who purchased special Founders Packages as a form of funding Warframe during its early days. These packages included Platinum, Prime Equipment unique to the program and other assorted benefits. The Founders program began on December 19, 2012 and ended on November 1st, 2013.

qFqNMjt.png

1 minute ago, Fraank said:

Here is the definition of the word "Exclusive" https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/exclusive

And we paid money for it. Stop beating a (from your point of view) dead horse.

No you didnt pay money for the founders pack. Im going to stop that lie right now. You didnt pay hundreds of dollars to fumd warframes development and they gabe you that pack in return. It was a free beta reward and me and multiple friends who played the beta got the founders pack from playing the beta. You did not pay for the pack. 

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)IV Lucian VI said:

Look i know theres been a war going on over this topic for years.

It has never been a war, just people refusing to accept it's not going to happen.

9 minutes ago, (XBOX)IV Lucian VI said:

No. They didnt. They were going to release it amd PC players threw a damn fit.

All the sources beg to differ.

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)IV Lucian VI said:

That's a lie.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)IV Lucian VI said:

No they were not. I owned the founder pack on PC. It was not obtained by paying money. That was a lie started by PC players to justify keeping it exclusive.

This post makes me think you are just a troll. A poor attempt at attention seeking.

Just now, (XBOX)IV Lucian VI said:

No you didnt pay money for the founders pack. Im going to stop that lie right now. You didnt pay hundreds of dollars to fumd warframes development and they gabe you that pack in return. It was a free beta reward and me and multiple friends who played the beta got the founders pack from playing the beta. You did not pay for the pack. 

Yes founders pay the money. This is why so spacial if founder don't pay we never see warframe.

6 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

A promise is a promise and that is a big one. If they go back on that promise we have no reason to ever trust them again.

I'd like to have those items for completeness, but I didn't do founder's things, so oh well. You could likely still get a new PC and see about getting back into that account.

Wah i want my beta reward to remain exclusive so i can rub it in peoples faces wahhh. Thats how pc players sound. Im honestly glad im not part of the pc community anymore. Nothing but a bunch of toxic children that have ego issues.

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)IV Lucian VI said:

Please stop beeing an idiot.

Archived