Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I don't like that angel wing very much

Sticker007

我英语不太好

I am not very good at English

下面我用的是谷歌翻译

I use Google translation

我希望那个天使翅膀是限时特卖,而不是永久的。

I hope that angel wings are on sale for a limited time, not forever.

因为这个翅膀太廉价了,感觉如同页游一般。不好看,而且不符合科幻题材。

Because this wing is too cheap, it feels like a page tour. It's not good-looking, and it's not science fiction.

再来,我知道腾讯进行了投资。但是我作为中国玩家,我不希望有什么区别对待。那个牛年限定皮肤,我们国际服的中国玩家不需要。

Again, I know Tencent has invested. But as a Chinese player, I don't want to be treated differently. That year of the ox limited skin, our international server players don't need it.

我发这个帖子,是为了表达国际服和WEGAME服,必须区别对待。不能让WEGAME上的内容,擅自加入到国际服中来。

I send this post to express that international server and wegame service must be treated differently. Can't let the content on wegame join the international server without authorization.

即便有什么WEGAME服务器的内容加入到国际服中来,能进行提前的玩家调研吗

Even if the content of any wegame server is added to the international server, can we conduct player research in advance?

58 minutes ago, Slaytanic93 said:

So you are upset other kids get to play with the same toys as you. That's petty.

To me is sounds more like he doesn't like the wings because they don't fit warframe's theme, and want them to be a "limited time item" (like bunny ears) instead of permanent item.

I mean....he kinda says "I don't like wings" and not "I don't want others to have wings"....  That's why I doubt its that bad. 

op if that's the case , more than half the things in warframe cant be here . since what im taking from your post, i dont like it, so you cant have it

and for example if thats the case it does not fit warframe, some playrs dislikes up coming deluxes like:

e64e871a2bfaa1826a3cc77d26056156.jpg

Op contradicts himself:

1.: But as a Chinese player, I don't want to be treated differently

2.: I send this post to express that international server and wegame service must be treated differently. Can't let the content on wegame join the international server without authorization.

You cant have both. Either you want chinese and other players treated NOT differently or differently, both at the same time is not possible.

And OP gets his wish already. The wings will be only buyable each year around valentines day during the "star days" event. Yes, we can use them whole year round, much like the solstice skins but if you want to buy them its only possible 2 weeks a year.

1 hour ago, Kainosh said:

To me is sounds more like he doesn't like the wings because they don't fit warframe's theme, and want them to be a "limited time item" (like bunny ears) instead of permanent item.

I mean....he kinda says "I don't like wings" and not "I don't want others to have wings"....  That's why I doubt its that bad. 

I think the person you quoted means the part about the OP not wanting the lunar new year items to be available for others.

Archived