Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Today's Sortie

(NSW)Kaizer

Sniper only for disruption in the final level!? We keep aborting left and right here cause we can't get a hit in edgewise. I tried exalted blade, but nope that failed too. Whoever thought up those conditions with such a high tier level is sick and twisted. I'm very disappointed with such unreasonable conditions.

Sortie missions are probably the hardest low level mission, but could you please show your build. Normally you should be able to kill the disrupters in less than~1s (with sniper more likely one bullet). And Excaliburs exalted blade should also melt the target.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Kaizer said:

Sniper only for disruption in the final level!? We keep aborting left and right here cause we can't get a hit in edgewise. I tried exalted blade, but nope that failed too. Whoever thought up those conditions with such a high tier level is sick and twisted. I'm very disappointed with such unreasonable conditions.

This sortie should be entirely doable. 

If you post your build the forumgoers will clear up your problem. 

Also is it the same as on PC? You are up against Corpus, yes? 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (NSW)Kaizer:

not necessarily. if you've ever seriously played eidolons, you already have a useful weapon. or if you play SP every now and then, then you know what is important and how to paralyze these tanked mobs and easily destroy them.
and here i played with wukong again. with his flying he makes the mission much faster. his pet has mele weapon with top mods. cleared with first public group -> was super easy. i think i even played without sound.

My piss easy setup for any disruption mission in general has been Slow Nova + Magus Lockdown arcane on your operator since the mission type's release. It works with pretty much any weapon seutup, because you get virtually infinite time to deal damage to the enemies because you just stop them from moving completely. The sortie today I ran solo with Komorex, which isn't even a highly rated weapon, but in my opinion an underrated weapon for sniper locked sortie missions because of its good AoE, innate viral procs and decent damage.

It is one of the harder sortie combos, for sure, especially if you're not well geared and don't have Magus Lockdown.  Or if you're teamed up with people who aren't comfortable with Disruption.   (But that's true of any Disruption.)

But the only thing I'd change if I could is to be is to be able to carry keys and primary weapons at the same time.

51 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

The sortie today I ran solo with Komorex, which isn't even a highly rated weapon, but in my opinion an underrated weapon for sniper locked sortie missions because of its good AoE, innate viral procs and decent damage

Hah, Komo + Banshee is what I do whenever this combo comes up.  Honestly though, solo is really tough for me.  I've done it twice, but both times I had more than one conduit failure.   But it was whiteknuckle fun like I've rarely had in this game.

3 hours ago, (NSW)Kaizer said:

Sniper only for disruption in the final level!? We keep aborting left and right here cause we can't get a hit in edgewise. I tried exalted blade, but nope that failed too. Whoever thought up those conditions with such a high tier level is sick and twisted.

Just did it with ease, used Excalibur Prime and Rubico Prime, Exalted Blade activated the whole time and i have Xata's Whisper in place of Radial Javelin which pretty much caused my Exalted blade to shred enemies and proc the Void magnetize Orb that just made the targets take more damage.

I'm very disappointed with such unreasonable conditions.

You should see Assassination - Sargas Rukk - Bow Only then. :V

vor 1 Minute schrieb Tiltskillet:

It is one of the harder sortie combos, for sure, especially if you're not well geared and don't have Magus Lockdown.  Or if you're teamed up with people who aren't comfortable with Disruption.   (But that's true of any Disruption.)

But the only thing I'd change if I could is to be is to be able to carry keys and primary weapons at the same time.

there are funny combos like def with rad procs. i loved to try it in publics and the entire group was constantly on the ground. or mission suddenly failed. just to experience that was something special.

lockdown is already overkill. but if you unlock it, you have already top weapon with a lot of damage. (in theory at least). and then every bursa falls over.

but otherwise, there are already good tips. so have fun with sortie (NSW) Kaizer, if not already done.

I think this is one of those situations where you are at a handicap because you are using a handheld console. PC players like me and others above have no problem with this mission because aiming with a mouse is much easier. 

I suggest using a frame with abilities that can damage enemies without needing to aim. Mesa would certainly make this a very easy mission, anything with an exalted weapon would do fine also (as long as you're familiar with timing the nullifier bursts). You can also use Nova to slow the enemies so you have more time to aim, or use Magus lockdown. Ultimately, you'll just need to work around the fact that you can't aim very well.

It definitely emphasised how janky ammo supply is on a sniper rifle (or a bow), even with ammo mutation.

And now we'll get to do the same thing again today with interception.

I mean you just swap to a frame with a strong exalted weapon setup & ignore the limitation, but that's kinda cheating in a way (imo).

Archived