Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is fishing broken in Eidolon?

Troll_Logic

8 minutes ago, Troll_Logic said:

I can't find a fish in Eidolon.  Lures, dye, bubbling, nothing.  Nothing helps and no fish in Eidolon.  Oxylus even marks the active fishing spots.  No fish.

Anyone else?

I fished today without problem
Check orb vallis if u see fish there
If not support desk is ur next move

If you do try to go plains directly not from cetus or vice-versa

I got a couple of those before...

I just gave up and try again the next day. Problem gone on that next day.

From then on i just accept that sometimes fishes don't spawn on the whole planet. If it happen i do something else and return sometime else.

Btw have you tried forcing loading screen?

3 hours ago, Troll_Logic said:

I can't find a fish in Eidolon.  Lures, dye, bubbling, nothing.  Nothing helps and no fish in Eidolon.  Oxylus even marks the active fishing spots.  No fish.

Anyone else?

Fished last night on plains.  got murkrays to get the rare fish.  All as expected other than I think the "refraction index" changed a bit back so I am still learning how to better offset.

Also got a few mortus on a whim.  No dyes needed for those.

edit: Granted we are making the assumption you have a "proper" fishing spear active for it.

9 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

I fished today without problem
Check orb vallis if u see fish there
If not support desk is ur next move

If you do try to go plains directly not from cetus or vice-versa

I varied the route, warframe, and sentinel.  No luck.

Went to Orb and found a hotspot.  No fish showing either visually or with Oxylus mod, although hotspot showed on the map.  Threw dye into the water, 4 fish show up.  Catch those.  Then go to Eidolon.

Go to a hotspot.  No fish either visually or with oxylus mod.  Throw a dye into the water.  Fish are suddenly visible.  I catch a few then go back to Cetus.  After an hour, I go back out to hot spot.  No fish.  Throw a dye.  No fish.  Go to Orb & find a hotspot.  No fish.  Throw dye and there are the fish.  Go to Eidolon.  Go to hotspot.  No fish.  Throw dye, fish visually appear everywhere.  I catch enough for nightwave and hope this is fixed in a future release.

This has been the only fishing bug I've hit.

Oh, and check this out.  The three times I went last night and the two times I went this morning, before I went to orb?  Thumper literally spawned next to me.  Five times in a row.

Thanks for the help.

Archived