Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack revamp is not complete, just ask Clem

Blaudari

Is Clem really that good ?

I've always gotten better results with Ancient Healer Eximus and Corrupted Lancer Eximus Specters...

Clem has a Tendency to Die on me....

Ofcourse none of those Options come close to Exergis Wielding Wisp Spectre.... She's Immortal... And Adorable 😍 !!!

In my opinion many more of the NPC we meet should have an option to join your crew "temporarily" as part of a mission or quest if not as dedicated crew.

We already have defense and survivals where Clem , baro and darvo (old alert) are present. 

Would be nice if we have one where one of the NPC is piloting (not too well of course ) their own ship and we need to defend against boarders ,

The gunners have the role of trying to reduce the boarders as much as possible and anyone that manages to get through needs to be dealt with as we currently do.

And after every wave the pilot has to leave for "reasons " and you need to fly the ship until a checkpoint.

These could also act as great entry points for railjack general gameplay for new players.

7 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Is Clem really that good ?

I've always gotten better results with Ancient Healer Eximus and Corrupted Lancer Eximus Specters...

Clem has a Tendency to Die on me....

Ofcourse none of those Options come close to Exergis Wielding Wisp Spectre.... She's Immortal... And Adorable 😍 !!!

All jokes aside, his clone is insanely #*!%ing good. His clone procs high slash damage & I always take his clone on a mission, i haven't taken clems clone to steel path for a long time but the fact the clone can scale with enemy level itself is already amazing to me. As for clem dying constantly, thats only when you do his weekly mission ironically. 

Just now, Blaudari said:

All jokes aside, his clone is insanely #*!%ing good. His clone procs high slash damage & I always take his clone on a mission, i haven't taken clems clone to steel path for a long time but the fact the clone can scale with enemy level itself is already amazing to me. As for clem dying constantly, thats only when you do his weekly mission ironically. 

Nope... His Spectre dies too...

And Exergis Wielding Wisp Spectre remains uncontested... One time I left her Alone to defend an Excavator by her herself while I went searching for the AI that got stuck.... And you know what.... she did 😁 all by herself... That's a True Homie 😍...

I also gave her a Sancti Magistar.... It deal no damage but she never gets knocked downed....

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

Nope... His Spectre dies too...

And Exergis Wielding Wisp Spectre remains uncontested... One time I left her Alone to defend an Excavator by her herself while I went searching for the AI that got stuck.... And you know what.... she did 😁 all by herself... That's a True Homie 😍...

Sadly they nerfed that just before the Railjack update, they slowed the fire rate for specters so that no longer use exergis like a semi auto rifle 😭

5 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Sadly they nerfed that just before the Railjack update, they slowed the fire rate for specters so that no longer use exergis like a semi auto rifle 😭

Damn.... Oh well... Still the best weapon for Specter's....

I think there was another one but Can't remember....

Just now, Lutesque said:

Damn.... Oh well... Still the best weapon for Specter's....

I think there was another one but Can't remember....

Yeh I mean I was sad cos I liked using it for the bug of having your specter fire into Nyx's absorb to do silly amounts of AoE damage and turn Nyx into one of the strongest nukes available. You can use any semi automatic pretty effectively, for CC I've always favoured Sonicor with it's guaranteed rag doll which is rather amusing or you can just go with things like a Nukor which is just a constant fire rate. Things that have similar firing functions will work the same, it's more the clip size exploiting that was nerfed with Exergis having 1 in the clip for us and being semi auto for them lol. 

Archived