Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I hate to be that guy who is always pointing out ways they could have fixed a major update, because they did a good job

parttimeparty

But for the love all things holy and dear in the history of this world, please give us more ways to get kuva, or fix rivens or blah blah blah you know the drill by now. This was a great opportunity to fight for more ways to get kuva and we got squat.

But as I will state later, its all part of a bigger problem that needs attention.

On 2021-04-15 at 5:43 PM, Vaml77 said:

rivens are almost irrelevant....dispo 1 at maxium for good weapons....

sit down and calm down .... rivens are not worth the effort.

Just stating how much more fun they game would be if they reworked them. Fun is sometimes worth the efffort

Sometimes not.

On 2021-04-15 at 9:21 PM, Zeddypanda said:

I'm not sure what makes this particular update a good opportunity to "fight for the riven", nor what that really means. Do you just want more events like sorties where you can earn rivens? And void storms would be a good place to put that?

what i meant was fight for some kuva so we had a way to get better rivens, but its also just part of a larger problem....so just forget i said anything about it.

But yes, void storms and new sorties as ways to get kuva would have been lovely.

I heard theyre hiring over at DE.

On 2021-04-15 at 6:08 PM, (XBOX)Tucker D Dawg said:

+1 on vaml77's comment - they are completely irrelavant except fringe cases like khora exalted weapon abuse.

I have over 2million kuva right now lol i think there are enough ways to get kuva.

More kuva means more rolls, which actually in some weird way does fix a small part of the problem.

2 hours ago, parttimeparty said:

More kuva means more rolls, which actually in some weird way does fix a small part of the problem.

In time you will realize that it is not worth farming kuva ... I will give you an example. In the beginning I made a lot of kuva, around 500k of kuva and rolled a riven until I got some decent roll .... I didn't get it and I lost all the farmed kuva. Sometimes we get lucky but in most cases it doesn't ... I just lost interest in rivens. I have a huge collection of them ... almost all of them and I can count some interesting ones on my fingers. Are few. Today what I do is ignore kuva and if I have some quantity and some riven I will roll but already knowing that it will not be good and will be forgotten, or will be dissolved or sold. I don't waste my time with kuva anymore ... it's not worth it!

DE doesn't want you to get more kuva. They want you to waste time in kuva specific missions for kuva. You can't have it all, because that's not enough ingame time and it would cross the whole endless slot machine design.

Archived