Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm getting the wrong standing

-Grognak-

Question

Hi, i have now for the second time the problem that i get the wrong standing. I have checked my sigils twice from every Warframe.

In details: I have on every Frame the Cephalon Suda Sigil 100%! which is allied with Arbiters of Hexis. Now for some reason i get New Loka standing. How?

Thanks in advance.

9 answers to this question

40 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Yeah more information is needed. Post a picture of the frame sigil and end of mission screen if you can.

I had the same issue and made a thread with screenshots attached

26 minutes ago, Zaxon_Strike said:

Pretty sure you're getting -rep, since those two syndicates are enemies. 

That does seem to be the case, if you get positive rep the distribution makes no sense, but if you assume you just got standing remove (which also somehow leads to positive standing from your enemies), it makes sense.

for the moment i dont have any proof but my word. I dont have any other sigil equipped, i did not made any syndicate missions, im not getting -standing as i was already at 0 with new loka and now im at +55k.

but ill try to get a screen.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Greenguy5000 said:

you may be confusing +55k with -55k

Possible. But it's pretty hard to confuse green (+) numbers and red (-) numbers.

I'm in the business of building standings as well. Keeping an eye on this thread.

On 2021-04-28 at 4:59 AM, (XBOX)Greenguy5000 said:

you may be confusing +55k with -55k

Yea... after 4k hours i realize now that green is positive. That was a joke mkey?

Now i know what u think he has the wrong sigil but here is the thing: 1. whenever i do new standing i replace all my sigils 2. newloka was at 0 already 3. now it was on +50k without any sigil changes (and i have checked my sigils again and again to make sure i have the hexan sigil on every frame, on every look!!) 4. now without any sigil changes i get the right standing again (using the same frames as the day/days before). so i went from 0 to 50k and now back again without changing any sigils. there is only one way this could happen: i oversee a newloka sigil. But i dont. I dont make a post here if im not 100% sure, i know myself and how i can oversee something, thats why i was very careful by getting through all frames and all looks, my eyes are ok, i can see the difference between the hexan sigil and a new loka sigil. At the end i dont really care about the standing but im more cofused about what happened there.

Archived