Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XBOX Prime Vault: Zephyr & Chroma Prime: Hotfix #5

[DE]Megan

XBOX Prime Vault: Zephyr & Chroma Prime: Hotfix #5

Fixes:

• Corrected French localization for Prime Vault: Zephyr Prime Accessories reading Armure Tibor Prime instead of Armure Imugi Prime.

Known Issues: 

• Wreckage Markers persisting and Zekti Component Wreckage unable to be picked up.

• We have resolved the issue of being unable to pick up Zekti Component Wreckage from Gox units on Playstation - a data fix that we were able to push through faster there. Results have shown success with picking up Wreckage, so we are looking to push that change forward to Xbox and Nintendo Switch, but it will require them to go into Cert. We are looking into patching that as fast as we can. Thank you!

• Little or no functionality with mouse/keyboard.

• We have a data fix for this that requires a Cert build as well - we’re working on that build now!

• Friends List not populating.

• We have a data fix for this that requires a Cert build as well - we’re working on that build now!

Can anyone confirm if they fixed the Glitched chain from the Commodore Prime wasteband? 

I did jump on to my alt to inspect my main and the chain wasn't glitched. Not sure if it has anything to do with it being my other profile? Do you have to be wearing most of the outfit for it to work? 

Either way, DE if you fixed that visual bug upon inspecting someone wearing that wasteband, could you revert that please? 

:) 

3 hours ago, (XBOX)NewAntonioMJR said:

When you gonna put [Loki systems] on the vault , players selling by 600p ? Doing almost like a extortions. Stop this nonsense(Unfair) market inside the game,people just want complete their collection play happy not be frustrated or manipulated for old players(not all)

Honestly Loki Prime might be the free frame this Tennocon 

Garuda is still unable to roll or slide while charging her 1 n 4 and still randomly shooting off her 1 n 4 for the xbox. she cant surivie during her 1 n 4 . So why would you use her main attacking abilities. If these two abilities are bugged and just get  you lit up like 4th of july. Hopefully this is just a xbox issue.

On 2021-04-28 at 9:47 AM, (XBOX)NewAntonioMJR said:

When you gonna put [Loki systems] on the vault , players selling by 600p ? Doing almost like a extortions. Stop this nonsense(Unfair) market inside the game,people just want complete their collection play happy not be frustrated or manipulated for old players(not all)

How is unfair? It is a player based market people can sell for however much they want. DE vaulted the frame and has not released it so of course the price is gonna rise mate. Don't scream at DE if you can't afford to buy it.

Archived