Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Path Sortie when :)?

(PSN)f_r_e_e_b_i_e_bg

You know you want it, I know you want it, I know devs would want it :). It's a lazy copy paste from regular chart as well so not that much work either :P.

Don't counter me with Incurions, I feel they are more of a invasion/nightmare type of missions, plus more is more when it comes to "late game" regular stuff - and I for sure know we need more.

Would love to to see it and have good/horrible experience with random squads completing the 3 in a row or splitting after each one :P. Can't wait to experience (again) a few of the horribly unbalanced SP boss encounteres and suffer as  team :). As for rewards you prolly will calculate it to the extreme where it ain't that exciting what you get in the end - I mean you do know those legendary cores drop - ever :) (nop, half year haven't gotten one from Sortie - don't worry I don't care just an observation), but if you hit a sweet spot it might bring more attention to it and more folks try the hard mode :).

Thanks and have fun.

This will only take away new players or newcomers (even old players)... I already have 4 years of warframe and I don't want that. The game and weapons in general are unbalanced or are leveled at extreme levels of mediocrity or too much power ....

What the game needs is content...not fake "challenges".

34 minutes ago, Vaml77 said:

This will only take away new players or newcomers (even old players)...

What the game needs is content...

Take them away from what? Steel Path is irrelevant to new players, and sorties become irrelevant to old players. Adding more difficulty options gives all players more reasons to log in and stick around. Upgrading old content is as good as new content to me, Steel Path sorties would give me a lot more to do in this game than "content" like minigame grinds or slogging through ten minute missions of enemies that die if I look at them.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

I want SP arbitrations and sorties, or nightmare variants of them maybe. Nightmare SP sortie, or Nightmare SP Arbitration.  But beyond just DPS numbers to get by in things, I want more challenging mechanics. But that's just me. 

but i cant help myself rob gronkowski GIF

Good luck with drones lvl 120 killling everyone....

6 hours ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Sortie rewards need a overhaul anyway.  There is no reason to run a sortie for its rewards because those rewards are available elsewhere via relics, trade frame, night wave or syndicate rewards.  

I'm sorry but i don't understand what "rewardS" you are talking about.

Sortie only "reward" is pineapple.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Xylena_Lazarow:

Take them away from what? Steel Path is irrelevant to new players, and sorties become irrelevant to old players. Adding more difficulty options gives all players more reasons to log in and stick around. Upgrading old content is as good as new content to me, Steel Path sorties would give me a lot more to do in this game than "content" like minigame grinds or slogging through ten minute missions of enemies that die if I look at them.

I partly agree with it. I agree with the part that it won't take newbies away, because at first they would need to do most of the normal steelpath missions. And if they can't do it I really don't want to have them in a team.

But I disagree about difficulty. Will steelpath sortie just be a gear-check or will it actually be challenging? Normal steelpath is just a test if someone learned the advanced basic (how to fight enemies with armor, shield, health), but it isn't challenging. Tank frames can face tank everthing while frames who can become invisbel are also never in danger. Then there are also the CC frames (KingVauban) who break the game in every possible way.

Stellpath sortie will very likely just become a gear check. The challenging part for invisbel or CC frames doesn't exist. And tank and dd frames will just need better weapons/ mods to survive more hits. That has nothing to do with a challenge which actually require the skill of the player.

In sup steelpath sortie yes, but only if there is actually something which require the skill and not the gear of the player. 

6 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

Stellpath sortie will very likely just become a gear check.

To me it's a good thing that SP requires optimizing your build. Sure it can be cheesed, so can 12 hour survivals, and pretty much everything else in this game. If you bring a fair build to SP, it will require some degree of thought and effort. Bring the same build to normal mode, and you are just waiting for timers to tick down.

Archived