Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenith got autodeleted

(XBOX)GoodSnow0707

Question

Ok... so a couple of minutes ago i logged into warframe so i can collect the 100 DAY REWARD but to my surprise the game deleted my brand spankking new Zenith and all of those months were wasted because i heard how useful the gun is but i am now on the verdge of deleting this crappy game. all the other bugs were tollerable but now that i lost a MR 10 gun EVEN when i had ample space in my inventory for said gun. i need help on retreiving the gun but idk what to do because of DE

8 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)GoodSnow0707 said:

but i am now on the verdge of deleting this crappy game

Do it. The way you are giving this "Feedback" shows you don't like this game at all.

You could ask Support...but if your ticket is written like this don't except to get your gun back

Are your sure you didn't just end up picking another weapon?

Check your seccondaries for the Azima or melee for the Zenistar.

If you don't have those, go to Cephalon Simaris and check his offerings for a Zenith blueprint, if that still isn't there, something went really wrong.

If you didn't pick any of the other weapons, contact support, CAMLY and POLITELY tell them about the issue, if you write similarily to how you wrote your post here, there's a chance they won't solve your ticket, sending multiple tickets in that tone will very likely end up with your contact to support being blocked.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Check your arsenal for one of the other weapons , you may have accidentally picked the wrong weapon.

if you havent used it yet (0 affniity) you could request support to replace it.

As far as i can remember you get the weapon with its slot , so you shouldn't have issues with space.

If you are absolutely certain you got the right weapon but it is not in your inventory for some reason check with cephalon simaris,

he will provide you with a BP of the weapon if you actually had it and accidentally deleted it.

If neither of the above work , write a ticket to support and REQUEST them for assistance in a POLITE manner.

Do not make multiple tickets, but if you do not get a response in a week you can request an update on your previous ticket.

16 hours ago, 16Bitman said:

Are your sure you didn't just end up picking another weapon?

Check your seccondaries for the Azima or melee for the Zenistar.

If you don't have those, go to Cephalon Simaris and check his offerings for a Zenith blueprint, if that still isn't there, something went really wrong.

If you didn't pick any of the other weapons, contact support, CAMLY and POLITELY tell them about the issue, if you write similarily to how you wrote your post here, there's a chance they won't solve your ticket, sending multiple tickets in that tone will very likely end up with your contact to support being blocked.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

i picked the zenith but it never apeard

Archived