Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why "solo E" combos moves you that much?

Madetingi

I would like to see that combos as "non movement combos" because the other combos available uses "W" or more buttons. I just really don't understand why does that combos moves your Warframe and i really don't know why Rapiers move that much? I mean, a Rapier is supose to deal damage to a single target in front of you, or not? Vulpine Mask "solo E" combo moves you forward like E+W combo... Please i don't understand someone help me knowing what happens on the game Stances :(

Probably because DE didn't have time/desirer to fine-tune melee stances. Last time I checked, certain sword and shield attacks were zooming my camera in and out. It was that way for a year or so. I wonder why THAT is in the game too.

it's annoying trying to use [Vulpine Mask]... Solo E combo, moves you forward a lot, so many movement it's pretty annoying.
 And about E+W combo it moves you forward but is ok, you are pressing W its fine here...
 About E+W+M2 moves you forward but still ok this combo is ok to move your warframe...
 And E+M2 moves you... maybe not so much but its not a good combo to deal DPS
The problem is the rapiers are melees that attack to a single target and you need to do Solo E combo but doing you hit the first hit on the enemy moving through it and then if you hit more you hit the enemy behind it without finishing the combo. ITS UNUSABLE !!! IT NEEDS TO CHANGE !!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-05-23 at 2:18 AM, Madetingi said:

moving through it

Go to menu and enable "Melee autotargeting".  This should help for now.  It somewhat focuses attacks on a single target, preventing you from dashing behind it.  And its not very sticky.

But yeah, EEE combos gotta be redone at some point, as some of them really have too much forward movement.

hace 9 horas, Kainosh dijo:

Go to menu and enable "Melee autotargeting".  This should help for now.  It somewhat focuses attacks on a single target, preventing you from dashing behind it.  And its not very sticky.

But yeah, EEE combos gotta be redone at some point, as some of them really have too much forward movement.

i really... REALLY NEED TO TRY THAT!!!!! ThankYou UNKNOWN TENNO <3 ❤️ and if i see problems with it i will come back here and comment

On 2021-05-19 at 6:49 AM, Madetingi said:

Vulpine Mask

Vulpine Mask got absolutely gutted. Before the rework, you could exceute several steps of the combo with one button press (awesome with high attack speed!), it opened enemies to finishers (and the stealth multiplier), and you could move one of 3 ways during it:

1. Press nothing but attack, you get moved forwards like now.
  2. Crouch while attacking, you don't move at all. Not even 1 cm.
  3. Move freely in any and all directions you want while attacking, the forced movement gets completely disabled while you do.

It's all gone now...

hace 10 horas, Madetingi dijo:

i really... REALLY NEED TO TRY THAT!!!!! ThankYou UNKNOWN TENNO <3 ❤️ and if i see problems with it i will come back here and comment

ok so... i've tried it and i like this config. i will use it until game stances take a change but for now i can't use stances without getting anxiety attacks

Archived