Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition - Dog Day Ephemera

Trekka

4 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

Make all seasonal cosmetics permanent for those that like them, and add options to hide them for those that don't. Everyone wins.

Haven't you heard, toggle for fashion can create bug and they don't want to do it -_-

7 minutes ago, smashedwookie said:

Haven't you heard, toggle for fashion can create bug and they don't want to do it -_-

I've heard... I guess they'll just have to pack up and stop all future development. Changes can cause bugs, and we can't have that now can we? 🙄

I actually prefer limited time Ephemeras, the wing were slightly overbearing, but the Life Saver definitely is.

I also feel like certain items are celebration oriented, and feel themetic or fun to wear when it's that paticular season just like the easter ears, and eggs, I think a good excample of certain skins being out of season, are the Christmas stuff, they're year round, and although no one uses them,  it feels weird to see out of its holiday event. On the other hand the halloween skins, and the twilight skins I think are perfectly acceptable because they don't look like they're tied to a season, same with color palettes.

15 minutes ago, (PSN)Darkrya said:

I actually prefer limited time Ephemeras, the wing were slightly overbearing, but the Life Saver definitely is.

I also feel like certain items are celebration oriented, and feel themetic or fun to wear when it's that paticular season just like the easter ears, and eggs, I think a good excample of certain skins being out of season, are the Christmas stuff, they're year round, and although no one uses them,  it feels weird to see out of its holiday event. On the other hand the halloween skins, and the twilight skins I think are perfectly acceptable because they don't look like they're tied to a season, same with color palettes.

I saw a Life Saver on Grendel at Maroo's bazaar, it fitted, true story. 😱

8 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

I saw a Life Saver on Grendel at Maroo's bazaar, it fitted, true story. 😱

8 hours ago, smashedwookie said:

This is pretty much the only frame i want to see it on ever since they mentioned him in the dev stream

Done.

6CCAE85405F6C71D5DDCBC6F95A8041FFAEF8770

0E62BB285534032001A1EB0CBA1D86D34D661DA9

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived