Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100 Forma Gara Prime

FA22_RaptoR

7 hours ago, FA22_RaptoR said:

Try 30 in one day, 6 minutes on steel path to level her up with the double affinity weekend and affinity booster from Baro 🤪

I both admire your dedication and fear for your mental health (tongue in cheek, I don't mean to sound insulting lol).

Life is fleeting. If the experience was satisfying and brought you even temporary happiness I'm glad you derived joy from it.

15 hours ago, Pinegulf said:

How about getting another hobby?

You're not my real dad! 😝

ETA

Okay seriously though, this is juts a goofy pet project I've been planning on for some time, at max mastery rank there's not a lot to do except for silly meme stuff waiting for the next content drop to happen, as well as a subtle poke to DE to remind them people still want repeatable end-game content so we don't "gnaw our own leg off" doing silly things!

I do play quite a few other games and it would be easy to stop playing for a month or more; however Warframe has a soft spot in my heart I 'spose you could say 😊

6 hours ago, The.OG.iAmSenpai said:

how do you get that many forma, i only have 3

sad times

At a certain point you don't need to put forma onto anything anymore, but I usually log in every day just to get the login reward and build another forma. Every so often i'll do a run of quick fissure missions to get a bunch of forma blueprints and stock up for a while. There's even a phone app you can use the foundry to Claim and build stuff without logging into the game on your PC or console.

The only reason I even considered this is lack of stuff to do with forma's, it's 100% completely a waste of everything but it's silly goofyness!

You know what would be really funny?

New mod comes out. So good, but you have to change one polarity in your gara.

And the number become 101.

EDIT: scrap that thought. Obviously you'd just make another gara and put this one in your museum.

On 2021-06-23 at 11:37 PM, Soy77 said:

You know what would be really funny?

New mod comes out. So good, but you have to change one polarity in your gara.

And the number become 101.

EDIT: scrap that thought. Obviously you'd just make another gara and put this one in your museum.

Actually I did think about it, I put 3 umbral formas on her so I have 2 unpolarized slots. If there was a new mod I can change out either of those 2, take out the exilus mod, or put regular flow instead of primed flow and put on Arcane energize. Lots of customization without having to re-forma her :p

Archived