Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, can we please get Operator/Amp loadout/config slots added ?

Please DE can you add some loadout/config slots to the operator/amp soon, changing the arcanes to do different things becomes a drag and if we forget to do it it can cause grief in-game .. If we had say 3 slots to make for example: Standard loadout, Eidolon Loadout, RJ loadout .. that way we can utilise our Magus and Virtuos arcanes and our many amps more effectively.  

Thanks in advance .. 

it would be nice actually.

I might not use it myself though: once I got the MR points form the Fortuna amps I went back to my old 212 setup: sure it's probably not the best for Eidolons anymore, but then I don't bother with Eidolons now. probably not gonna change it until some new amps come out. 

1 hour ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

it would be nice actually.

I might not use it myself though: once I got the MR points form the Fortuna amps I went back to my old 212 setup: sure it's probably not the best for Eidolons anymore, but then I don't bother with Eidolons now. probably not gonna change it until some new amps come out. 

You can never use something you can think its stupid you can be sure its a worthless to have it in the game
But never even for a second think its better to have less options

Cause things change and you never know

vor 15 Stunden schrieb -AncientWarrior-:

Please DE can you add some loadout/config slots to the operator/amp soon, changing the arcanes to do different things becomes a drag and if we forget to do it it can cause grief in-game .. If we had say 3 slots to make for example: Standard loadout, Eidolon Loadout, RJ loadout .. that way we can utilise our Magus and Virtuos arcanes and our many amps more effectively.  

Thanks in advance .. 

something like that belongs in the feedback. there, information is structured and collected for devs.
not that it goes down into nirvana here.

Archived