Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to scan Ayatan Anasa Sculpture for Codex?

Doomelf

Question

9 answers to this question

vor einer Stunde schrieb Doomelf:

I tried scanning it in the orbiter captura scene, but still shows as undiscovered. Anyone know how to scan an Anasa?

well as far as i know it you can scann them in dojos if someone places them there and the other way would be if you find them in missions but since anasas cant be found you have to use the dojo i guess

Warframe0543.jpg

The Dojo scan doesn't work, unless there's a certain way to do it.

This might be another way. Mimic I scanned a few of them mimicking objects that you can scan.

Mimics are Sentient units which are first encountered in The Sacrifice quest and can later be found on the Murex which occasionally appears in Veil Proxima. They take the form of normal environmental objects to catch enemies off guard.

1 hour ago, Keiyadan said:

as far as i know helios will scan them there thats where i got mine but i dont know if it still will work

My Helios is always scanning stuff in the dry dock but I think thats the big blossom tree and butterflies and not the sculpture, I tried to get Helios to scan one earlier but it wouldn't was going to reload back into the DD and see.

14 hours ago, Keiyadan said:

as far as i know helios will scan them there thats where i got mine but i dont know if it still will work

It should, unless they closed that in one of the last few hotfix. Never noticed it scanning them in the missions. Being placed as dojo decoration does something to it, i.e. you can not pick it up, which seems to be the difference that makes it possible to scan.

Archived