Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vastilok Gunblade now!

Godmode_Ash

Maybe it doesn't matter that I didn't claim it? Just had it dropped in game, so it seems I'm in the clear. We'll see if Loki comes too. He's just a Warframe slot for me, so I was more worried on missing out on a weapon I couldn't get; crisis averted.

5 hours ago, Alpha_Tango said:

I have a feeling it will just be given away to everyone like the special drops before due to server problems like this. 

I'd be OK with this lol, but even if not, Baro or something else will bring it back in time, so people shouldn't be worried; nothing stays exclusive for long.

7 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Oops, turned out I didn't read the requirements properly, which were to watch for 30 minutes between 1230 and 500.  I didn't start watching until 500, which was the window for Loki Prime. 

Might very well be possible. I came home from work at around 4.15, and by the time I heated up some food, started PC, managed to login to twitch, which might have taken probably a dozen of tries, and finally settled to watch, it could have been, let's say, 4.31 or 4.32, or even 4.35 considering some twitch commercials. :) Which apparently takes me out of the 30 min mark, IDK. :)

7 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I'd be OK with this lol, but even if not, Baro or something else will bring it back in time, so people shouldn't be worried; nothing stays exclusive for long.

Which brings the question- how exclusive items are there in Warframe?

Dojo trophies and operation badges seem to be the only thing I can think of. 

1 minute ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Which brings the question- how exclusive items are there in Warframe?

Dojo trophies and operation badges seem to be the only thing I can think of. 

Founders packs, console exclusive packs, some decorations and some cosmetics, on top of what you mentioned. Maybe more that I'm not thinking of.

To anyone who hasn't gotten their prime and stream loot, unlink and relink your Twitch to your Warframe account! A lot of people didn't do this, and it's why they are missing out on loot they've claimed. DE has a new drop system for streams. DE has also put out multiple announcements and has said it in streams.

Hey so I was in the stream and saw that I was able to claim loki prime and as well the gunblade it posted the gunblade 3 times and I was late to respond to the message today cause said it be available 9"48pm UTC which is 5:48pm and when I went to claim it said I had nothing in there and I relinked to make sure it was working cause did not know there was a 2.0 and I have gotten nothing.. is it too late? ):>

For everyone who dont got the Vastilok after:

- watching for 30 minutes

- in the corresponding timeframe 

- and claimed the reward in the first 24h after the stream.

Unlink twitch and warframe on both sides and connect only from warframe side. Twitch should list warframe again automatically.

Fixed for me 36h after the stream.

P.s. instruction:

Watched whole stream no progress bar movement at all said i can claim try claiming developer has closed this event unable to claim tried relinking account items disappeared and now i have no way at all to claim them i'm left wondering if it's even worth trying any more i have loki prime don't need another 1 wanted to see the new Gunblade Vastilok now it's bugged i follow instructions and get nothing so now what?

Am 18.7.2021 um 11:10 schrieb (NSW)Emperor_Prime:

I've seen the whole stream but still didn't get any drops, though I claimed then from Twitch. On top of that I got a normal Loki (including Orokin reactor) instead of Loki Prime. Haven't recieved the gunblade or anything else except for the armor pack so far.

You didn’t get the Loki drop either. The normal Loki is from the Twitch Prime promotion. Try relinking your account.

Archived