Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vastilok Gunblade now!

Godmode_Ash

Incase anyone not know, if you watch Tennocon 2021 for 30 mins you can get the gunblade. I just claimed my item.

After you watch 30 minutes, go to top right corner of your twitch page and click your icon. You should see "drop" just below "subscription". Click on it to claim.

If you can't claim after watching 30 minutes, most likely you need to relink. You still have 4 hours to do so.

1 minute ago, Redfeather75 said:

According to twitch I got the gunblade in my twitch inventory now. That is a relief as I really like to try out new weapons.

Don't bother checking it now.

I was in relay when I claimed it. I went back to orbiter to check game mail and the game crashed. Now I am stuck on game launcher.

51 minutes ago, Godmode_Ash said:

If you can't claim after watching 30 minutes, most likely you need to relink. You still have 4 hours to do so.

I am not linked (I'm TRYING to re-link) and I have the option to claim it... I am very afraid to claim it.

Just now, Marvelous_A said:

Got drop message in Twitch, redeemed it, login the game and nothing

Guess zendesk again smh

It might take some time for the drop to appear in your inbox due to server issue so I would wait before contacting support.

If your accounts are correctly linked and drop shows as claimed here, you should be fine and get the drop once servers are more stable.

Claimed it on twitch and get nothing in the mail box. I still didn't get my three grab bags from last week which I claimed once I got the message on twitch, and I am sure that I relinked my twitch account and my warframe account.

4 minutes ago, Alpha_Tango said:

Well the gunblade is real. I got it, potatoed it, modded it but the servers gave up the ghost when I tried to level it up.

I have a feeling it will just be given away to everyone like the special drops before due to server problems like this. 

It came with potato actually.

Gerade eben schrieb Killa_Byte:

do you have to have twitch prime for this or will the free version work?

You only need your Twitch to be linked. You do not need Twitch Prime for that

Archived