Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TENNOCON 2021: Tannukai Armor and Sword Skin drops

[DE]Momaw

I'm thinking to avoid this happening or to mitigate it would be to allow people to trigger the "views" from any map they happen to be in not just from a relay.

Or maybe it didnt matter about that and it was purely number of concurrent users logged on? (which I guess the only solution is a 'beefier' server)

3 hours ago, 1Darkchef said:

Still waiting to hear about the gunblade, Twitch keeps giving me the ERROR #1000 every 2 minutes and lists the gunblade as UNABLE TO OBTAIN even though I WATCHED THE WHOLE FLIPPING STREAM FROM START TO FINISH, even though I had to restart the stream every time I got an error.

For me it is the same but with the Loki Prime Twitch Drop. I have continually watched relative Twitch Streams which combined both of the advertised highlights. I have successfully completed/verified relinking of relative accounts. I already own Loki Prime, and not receiving another one, is no big deal for me. I did get three Twitch Notifications devoted to Vastilok, but none for Loki Prime. For Loki Prime's Twitch Drop, it initially said, no longer claimable. What may have we done wrong, or how can you fix the issue for the individual Tenno, please?

>I watched the lve event but was only able to connect to the game like an hour after the end of the stream... is there any possible way i could get the loki prime now? My twitch drop says it's already expired :(( pls help

2 hours ago, MorkiePrime said:

I have Vastilok and Tannuki set but no Loki Prime, i checked twitch drop only vastilok but no prime...i watch on twitch in about 30mins..Also already have Loki Prime, IS the drop only get Once?

Same, I had the stream going and fell asleep to it. When I woke up, no Loki Drop. 

Warframe_Screenshot_2021.07.18_-_07.36.4

Thank you.

I also watched the stream from start to finish I stayed up all night to watch it and liked what I saw, crawled into bed at 8:30am, I was in the Relay to experience the in Relay event but the servers were under massive load so never got to see it, the most players to ever take part I think they mentioned, so it caught them out.

Got all the drops they had on offer, Vastilok Weapon, Tannukai Armour Collection which included the Tannukai Longsword Sword Skin and my old mate Loki Prime. 

9 hours ago, 1Darkchef said:

Still waiting to hear about the gunblade, Twitch keeps giving me the ERROR #1000 every 2 minutes and lists the gunblade as UNABLE TO OBTAIN even though I WATCHED THE WHOLE FLIPPING STREAM FROM START TO FINISH, even though I had to restart the stream every time I got an error.

Try turning the bitrate down when viewing the stream it helps, I also use the standalone Twitch program, I find the web browsers at times can be very finicky.

il y a 9 minutes, Alavaris a dit :

Same for me. I received the armor set, but not the longsword skin. 

sword skin came to me with armour IN ONE PACK, you can check in one handed sword skin category

But i stil waiting vastiloc and Loki. watched all stream on twitch, from start to finish, after that waited in game. still didnt get it. twitch notification says i got it both, still nothing

Archived