Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TENNOCON 2021: Tannukai Armor and Sword Skin drops

[DE]Momaw

13 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Did you tune in to join us on Tennolive 2021?  We hope you enjoyed the first live previews of The New War and the future conflict to come.

During the stream we had hoped to host an interactive experience where we set up a Relay and share a series of scenes with you, running on your own platform in real time. As a gift for participating, everybody who joined the relay during the live experience would receive the Tannukai Armor and Tannukai Sword skin.

Unfortunately... We ran into serious network problems due to the overwhelming number of enthusiastic Tenno that were trying to join in the fun. These problems could not be remedied in the very short time frame that we had available. We are not confident that everybody was able to see the interactive demo or that they have gotten the gift we wanted to give.

Because of that uncertainty we will send the Tannukai items via Inbox message to anybody that logged into the game on July 17th, after 9am Eastern and during Tennocon!  We apologize for the disappointment, for those who were not able to see the live relay experience.

We will begin this soon for all platforms. This post will be updated when the script has completed. Please wait for completion before raising concerns about not getting your gift.

Updates:

• Nintendo Switch completed! (18:44 eastern time)
  • XBOX completed!  (18:51 eastern time)
  • Playstation completed! (18:56 eastern time)
  • PC completed! (19:46 eastern time)

I’m so pissed... Just came back from work watching the last hour of the stream part1, got on the pc launched warframe... Couldn’t login... Me getting stressed trying to change passwords all that... Still couldn’t login... watched the reveal on twitch got loki and went to bed... Then i see this... No armor and longsword skin for me i guess but still i’m very pissed...

19 minutes ago, Soulles. said:

I’m so pissed... Just came back from work watching the last hour of the stream part1, got on the pc launched warframe... Couldn’t login... Me getting stressed trying to change passwords all that... Still couldn’t login... watched the reveal on twitch got loki and went to bed... Then i see this... No armor and longsword skin for me i guess but still i’m very pissed...

The last part of the stream the relay problems were fixed by then, what region Relay were you trying to enter.

30 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

The last part of the stream the relay problems were fixed by then, what region Relay were you trying to enter.

I didn’t join any because I had login problems with the servers after the stream I just went to bed very pissed... so i missed it, waited so long for this ffs...

1 hour ago, Soulles. said:

I didn’t join any because I had login problems with the servers after the stream I just went to bed very pissed... so i missed it, waited so long for this ffs...

Yes it does suck for those that missed out, I got kicked out of mission with the network error then, got the login failed check blah blah, before the Tenno relay went active, I persisted and ended up getting into the Relay, ended up getting all the drops but I wanted to see the relay event, oh well maybe next year.

10 hours ago, Iergon said:

sword skin came to me with armour IN ONE PACK, you can check in one handed sword skin category

But i stil waiting vastiloc and Loki. watched all stream on twitch, from start to finish, after that waited in game. still didnt get it. twitch notification says i got it both, still nothing

Thank you. Turned out, I looked in the wrong category. For anyone else who is confused, the skin is for one handed swords, not heavy blades. 

8 hours ago, FillyRarity said:

Have people recieved their loki prime yet? Mine hasn't shown up in game yet, although I think the last time a frame was given away on stream there was a few days delay

not yet, I haven't received Vastilok either

I watched the whole thing, and did get a Loki prime, but no vastilok though.
Also, about the Tanukai set, I could log in the game, but not in a relay, and did not recieve anytinbg yet, is this normal?

(was blown away by teh demo tbw :) )

Any chance the weapon skin could be used for more weapons 0.0? Or am I just not picking the right weapons to check if it can use it, all I found was skana and skana varients worked, yet things that are a 'longsword' like say nikana didn't... while nikana skins seemingly work on tons of things even ones that don't make sense... was a slight let down, since it looks so good

13 hours ago, FillyRarity said:

Have people recieved their loki prime yet? Mine hasn't shown up in game yet, although I think the last time a frame was given away on stream there was a few days delay

Nope, received everyting else. 

Yea, I got the armor and the sword skin, no problems, but, like many here, I never received either my Vastilok OR my Loki Prime for watching the event.  Both have been claimed on Twitch, and I have relinked my account.  I have received other twitch drops in game fine recently.  I am on PC.

22 hours ago, Vudun said:

Hi there, I claimed the drop of Vastilok from twitch, but after couple of hours I haven't receive yet.

After two days later, still not get the drop of Vastilok yet.

7 hours ago, Vudun said:

After two days later, still not get the drop of Vastilok yet.

I think this Twitch Drop Guide is quite useful, I linked my Twitch account and Warframe account 4 years ago, and it's not working after Twitch Drops 2.0, I have to re-linked my Twitch account and Warframe account again, and after that, I got all the Twitch Drops, hope this information could help people who has the same situation like me.

Archived