Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TENNOCON 2021: Tannukai Armor and Sword Skin drops

[DE]Momaw

11 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Did you tune in to join us on Tennolive 2021?  We hope you enjoyed the first live previews of The New War and the future conflict to come.

During the stream we had hoped to host an interactive experience where we set up a Relay and share a series of scenes with you, running on your own platform in real time. As a gift for participating, everybody who joined the relay during the live experience would receive the Tannukai Armor and Tannukai Sword skin.

Unfortunately... We ran into serious network problems due to the overwhelming number of enthusiastic Tenno that were trying to join in the fun. These problems could not be remedied in the very short time frame that we had available. We are not confident that everybody was able to see the interactive demo or that they have gotten the gift we wanted to give.

Because of that uncertainty we will send the Tannukai items via Inbox message to anybody that logged into the game on July 17th, after 9am Eastern and during Tennocon!  We apologize for the disappointment, for those who were not able to see the live relay experience.

We will begin this soon for all platforms. This post will be updated when the script has completed. Please wait for completion before raising concerns about not getting your gift.

Updates:

• Nintendo Switch completed! (18:44 eastern)

I didn't get the reward i got the loki prime and vastilok and the skin or armor 

6 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Are you referring to a different issue besides steam users getting the gunblade as a primary weapon?

From: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1272674-psa-fix-script-for-vastilok-given-by-steam-stream-drop/

No, watching on Twitch doesn't drop the first item, the gunblade immediately stopped working for me on the Twitch drops literally 2 minutes into the stream. About the same time as the first time I received the ERROR #1000.
E6h2xQBXIAcuYCJ?format=jpg&name=large

Thanks for this announcement but, i stayed 2 hours in relay. I stayed because maybe you guys would fix it as you said in Twitch ''we're trying to fix it, don't panic''. Ok we will get these skins thanks to you but what about players like me who waited more than 1 hour. I think devs should give more than these rewards as apologies. I know there are many players like me that stayed a lot more than 30 mins (The rule to get the rewards was being in the relay 30 mins during TennoCon Live). So we expect more than 2 skins, please!

Hi I bought the Digital Event Ticket to enter the Tennocon relay and have yet to receive the stuff I paid for, I understand it's probably tied to the server issues but just bringing it up in the case that someone else has the same problem. 

This is the First TennoCon that I actually got to participate in it from beginning to end instead of catching the last five minutes or having to replay the video of it.

Like any normal player there are changes DE makes and doesn't make that sometimes make me frustrated. But having said that I really had a blast today!

Even got the little goosebumps on the back of my neck. Keep up the outstanding work and Godspeed in your endeavors.

Thank you for an Awesome Day!

21 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Thank you very much.

It was a bit lonely:

And what about the demo/preview rooms?
Are those going to be rerun?
They looked really cool on stream.

Edit: nvm, found the rerun thread:

any way you can link to that thread?

Archived