Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I didn't get some of my TENNOCON 2021 rewards

(PSN)MJtheENIGMA

Question

So I haven't got anything too. Now I received it just in seconds. Go to Warframe.com, log in and go to account Management. Then there is on the left under prime gaming rewards stamp card, where I could click on Link Prime Account, eventough I already Linked it before. If you are ingame just restart after. It worked for me, maybe for you too. (only for those you could Claim it during the stream, dont know for those who couldn't get to 100%). Sorry for my bad grammar hahaha

4 hours ago, Vahlokjul said:

So they updated the twitch drop system, and to make it work you need to fully unlink your account, and relink it. The crucial step you are most likely to miss while unlinking the account is that you don't just unlink it from your warframe settings here, you need to make sure you go to your twitch settings as well and in the Connection tab, under the Other Connections header, find warframe and unlink it there as well. Here is the link to the info. I just did it and it immediately worked, logged in just a couple minutes after relinking it, and it was there.

The other potential issue you may have is that you need to manually claim it on twitch. Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and in the drop-down menu, select Drops. Within that you need to claim them.

Incase you didn't read, most people have already unlinked and relinked, and claimed in the Twitch inventory, yet are still not getting the item. In fact, I've relinked both before and after the stream and still didn't get my rewards, despite them sitting there in my Twitch drops inventory

So, I have my twitch linked to my warframe, for years. And I never had any issue with the twitch drops until now.
I literally watched the whole TennoCon and TennoLive, and no armor, no gunblade, and most importantly, no Loki Prime.

I watched it all through, idk why I didn't get anything, and it's honestly upseting.

Does anyone know any sort of way this can get sorted out?

I haven't received my drops either. I checked and it appears my account is linked on both ends. I have relinked in the past, I don't remember when.

Is there any value to relinking again after claiming the drops?

I got the armor set but did not get any other drop. I believe I did everything, requested in order to be eligible for receiving the drops. Accounts (warframe, amazon prime and twitch) are linked. Also got an ingame message for the armor but not for loki prime and other drops. Should i still wait or is there a procedure with a ticket system like last year in order to claim the drops? (PS4) 

I joined tennolive a bit late but i managed to watch it for more than 30 minutes. When I went to claim to claim loki prime in my drops inventory, the progress bar was stuck at 60%. I tried watching communty streams with drops enabled for the extra minutes but it never counted those minutes.

Archived