Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I didn't get some of my TENNOCON 2021 rewards

(PSN)MJtheENIGMA

Question

Pretty much self-explanatory, I checked numerous times to make sure. Odd thing is on my Alt account, yes I play 2 accounts, I received both Vastilok and Loki Prime immediately as soon as I claimed them off my 2nd Twitch account. The only thing I got was the armor set and nothing else on this account, which is my main. I watched the entirety of Tennocon on both my PC which is linked to my main account and my alt account which is linked to my phone. And just for good measure I unlinked/linked both to ensure I got drops for both from Twitch.

Same here. Even followed the instructions here, to the letter as always, and with my own account, my wife's, and my best friend's, since they are not very tech savvy. Both of them got their rewards. I did not. Sometimes I receive the reward, they do not.

Now, I submitted a request to DE's zendesk with screenshots of my drops earned and claimed on twitch. But do I believe it'll be any help? Nope. I'm pretty sure I'll be lambasted with that usual "make sure you relink your account, here's how to do it" text. And I'm aware that DE does not control the drop system. Still, that should not prevent people who did earn their rewards from receiving a manual drop from the dev team via script.

1 hour ago, DarcnyssWolfe said:

Probably have the same issue I did, go to the link page and use the second link/unlink account button. It seems like there is one to link your Zon account with WF and the other to link your Twitch. I had to unlink and relink both to recieve the drops.

From the topic right below this

I watched the stream for the full duration and was in the relay, etc and claimed him from the rewards however when i woke up in the morning my twitch account had been banned for botting without much explanation why. I presume due to when it occurred my account may have been violated and have placed a twitch support ticket which can take up to 7 days for a response, as it can take so long for my account to get unsuspended does anyone know how long the loki prime and weapon claim last? as i really don't want to miss out on them and i'm not sure if trying to contact warframe support directly would be a better idea. Thanks for any responses :)

11 minutes ago, Spectrum73 said:

I watched the stream for the full duration and was in the relay, etc and claimed him from the rewards however when i woke up in the morning my twitch account had been banned for botting without much explanation why. I presume due to when it occurred my account may have been violated and have placed a twitch support ticket which can take up to 7 days for a response, as it can take so long for my account to get unsuspended does anyone know how long the loki prime and weapon claim last? as i really don't want to miss out on them and i'm not sure if trying to contact warframe support directly would be a better idea. Thanks for any responses :)

Idk why your post was merge here because it is not the same issue at all. The timer for claiming drops is 24 hours.

It's gotten drowned out by the people who clicked claim and didn't get their items anyway, but there was no 24 hour claim period. You could only claim each item during the time you were supposed to watch. So anyone who watched the whole thing and only checked their inventory at the end were denied their Vastilok, and people who left the stream running overnight got nothing.

12 hours ago, NJ-5 said:

I got the Tannukai collection but as of yet no Loki Prime nor the Vastilok. Sometimes things can take a while. I am patient as long as I get them eventually :)

Edit: Alright I just re-linked my Account to twitch.tv and instantly had my Vastilok and Loki Prime on my next login.

Just go to your Account Management UNLINK from Twitch and immediately LINK again. - Done.

Hope that helps everyone.

Doesn't work.

I'll put the full details so that it's clear I should have it right now. I started watching the stream at the beginning and claimed it after the first half hour. After that I left the TennoCon Relay and was bombarded with network errors which kicked me out and made it so I had to try for a full hour to get back on the game (still was watching the stream at the time). When I got back on I had a message in my inbox saying I got the Vastilok (which I didn't look for until after the stream but I had never received it). And before anyone says relinking works it doesn't, I've done it 3 times and still nothing.

Hey! I also got a problem with the Loki Prime drop. I made sure to watch TennoCon Live Stream and be on the relay with my frame at the time so I could received all drops. I got all rewards (Weapon and armor set) aside from the Loki Prime Warframe.

At the time I didn't knew it was necessary to unlink my twitch account and link it back again, but I did do those steps after TennoCon Live Stream but still to no avail. I was only able to claim the Vastilok Weapon on Twitch, but as for the Loki Prime Warframe it said I was not eligible to receive it. It's true that it came to my knowledge that it was needed to unlink and link back my Twitch drops on the Warframe.com website too late, but if you can please remotely review my account and all the steps I took to get the rewards, is there a possibility to receive the only drop I miss which is the Loki Prime Warframe?

I would be most appreciated if you could help me out on this issue.

MarcoTeixas

I also haven't gotten Vastilok or Loki Prime. My account is properly linked (I successfully redeemed recent Twitch Prime rewards both before and after TennoCon) and I claimed the drops three days ago. Are these still being processed? Thanks.

37 minutes ago, (PSN)janai said:

I also haven't gotten Vastilok or Loki Prime. My account is properly linked (I successfully redeemed recent Twitch Prime rewards both before and after TennoCon) and I claimed the drops three days ago. Are these still being processed? Thanks.

ditto

Weird similar issue here. Claimed both Loki Prime and Vastilok on Twitch after having relinked my account. Received Loki Prime, have yet to receive the Vastilok. Have attempted the unlink and relink several times to no success. Able to claim the most recent Twitch skin package with no issue.

Archived