Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I didn't get some of my TENNOCON 2021 rewards

(PSN)MJtheENIGMA

Question

I got the gunblade, but not Loki P. I watched the whole stream, but then watched a portion of TennoLive via my chromecast FROM the main twitch WF page. I guess that means it can't accurately track you? Really really disappointing to miss out just because I was casting. I figured my proper user ID would still be tracked 😭

Loki drop didnt start until 5pm ET.  from 12-4pm ET it was just panels and advertisements and all you could get was the gunblade.

With the new twitch you have to claim your previous drop before it will fill the progress towards your next drop.   So if you didnt claim your gunblade by the time loki started, your loki progress would have never started.  

They never gave detailed info about all that before tennocon.   They just said show up to get gunblade/loki.   Not the first 4 hours will just be for gunblade and the last hour just for loki.   I thought only one drop for a 4 hour stream was kind of lame.....   they could have put a bunch of fun grab bag stuff in there.

I watched the stream from start to finish to make I would loki prime and i had my account linked correctly because i got twitch prime drops and the vastilok the same day but for loki prime the progress for getting him as a twitch drop locked at 30%. 

Same issues here, i watched the stream since the begging to the end, Loki and the weapon was claimed on twitch but they are not in the game.
Btw my account was perfectly link cause i've claimed twitch prime stuff who are in the game now ... So i don't understand :/

EDIT : I was relink my account and do a diagnostic log on the launcher of the game while i was writting this, and as a miracle, the drops appear in my game !!
WTF ?? Wish it can help some of you 

3 hours ago, Pxruiz said:

I still haven't gotten it either and I claimed it the day of.

38 minutes ago, 5088 said:

I did not get mine either. It even says its "claimed" on my twitch page but nothing is in my messages or inventory in game.

1 minute ago, mrstep78 said:

I also did not get my twich drops. my accounts are linked and it even saids claimed on loki prime and the gunblade.

Go to your profile in the official page. Unlink and relink it.

I have the same problem: i got and claimed the prizes and it shows i claimed them on my twitch account but i still haven't got the inbox messages with the gunplade and loki Prime the Armor i have the Twitch drops nod Sad

Well, I checked again, apparently there's nothing on my twitch, for some reason, no drops in this "inventory" thing. In warframe no drops either. And I literally watched the whole thing... I even relinked the warframe to twitch.

Upsetting to say the least, I was really exited for this one TennoCon/Live rewards-

I will explain calmly , because there will be people who will ask but this and that , I did the procedure to unlink and link the warfreme account 3 days before tenno con and on tenno con day ,My twitch drops were right and I took the vastlok okay weapon but in the second live I watched 1 hour of Warframe live and when I went to claim my drop it was gone , I asked for help from the tech support, And they told me they didn't count the Loki prime Drop and if you don't want to help me, I was on the live I watched the whole 4 hours of live and even so I don't receive my prime loki Thank you D.E for denying help 

i'm brazilian so excuse the english mistakes .

Same  here bro. Still Waiting! 😞

3 hours ago, RyukNagame said:

Hi, I want to know if any of you have the same problem. Since I had reclamed the weapon on twitch drops, as well as loki prime, they don't arrive to my inbox messages. Is just a matter of tiem to arrive or is bugged? 

Same here. Got Vastilok Gunblade but no Loki Prime

35 minutes ago, LyraBooey said:

For some odd reason after I claimed both tennolive rewards I got a vanilla Loki but not the vastilok or Loki Prime.

odd are you sure you weren't claiming the other Prime loots instead? as Loki's skin we got free gave me a regular normal Loki but Tennocon I had as advertised

Archived