Jump to content

New Steel Path Rewards in Shop


(XBOX)UltraMagnus5000

Recommended Posts

I think we should have a fully built forma that cost 35 steel essence and we should also get 5,000 endo for 40 steel essence. These rewards will be nice to have because most time people just wait until weekly shop reset or just waste steel essence on kuva so I wish we have more in the shop to buy on a daily basis to make us willing to play steel path more often as rivens are not necessary so most times I will be lazy or do not care on grinding kuva.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why?

Endo and forma are already readily available in other areas of the game. Why would a forma and endo make much sense? 

Arbitrations drop a lot of endo and Railjack also gives a ton of endo. 

The key issue with this is, by homogonizing rewards it disincenvizes playing other game modes to aquire the same rewards. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Why?

Endo and forma are already readily available in other areas of the game. Why would a forma and endo make much sense? 

Arbitrations drop a lot of endo and Railjack also gives a ton of endo. 

The key issue with this is, by homogonizing rewards it disincenvizes playing other game modes to aquire the same rewards. 

That is true, that it will ruin other parts of the game that drop those rewards but I never really thought of it like that because I just want to grind all the things I want/need in that one gamemode. I do understand your point. Also railjack is not that great of an endo farm compare to arena because railjack take longer than arena and give you roughly the same amount in one go. Arena and arbitration can go hand to hand on the best endo farm because if you get lucky on getting  endo or ayatan sculpture every rotation than it is better than arena but if you don’t then it is worse.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Since DE made essence easier and more steady to farm. 35 essence = 18 acolytes = 90 minutes survival/ext/def/whatever.

Normally you can only make 1 forma per 23 hours, new items will dramatic cut the time down to 90 minutes, plus you can use resource booster to even lower farm time to 45 minutes per. No way DE is going to allow this.

 

 

(But I feel you, I used 70 forma so far this update. That's more than 2 months of accumulation.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Godmode_Ash said:

Since DE made essence easier and more steady to farm. 35 essence = 18 acolytes = 90 minutes survival/ext/def/whatever.

Normally you can only make 1 forma per 23 hours, new items will dramatic cut the time down to 90 minutes, plus you can use resource booster to even lower farm time to 45 minutes per. No way DE is going to allow this.

 

 

(But I feel you, I used 70 forma so far this update)

70 formas? Holy crap I barely could waste 10 because I was too busy grinding  other things and did not farm the bp to build any and it is annoying to wait a whole day for one forma

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, (XBOX)UltraMagnus5000 said:

70 formas? Holy crap I barely could waste 10 because I was too busy grinding  other things and did not farm the bp to build any and it is annoying to wait a whole day for one forma

I don't usually spend this many forma in new update. This update is an odd one mainly due to all the sisters weapons requiring rank 40.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Leqesai said:

Why?

Endo and forma are already readily available in other areas of the game. Why would a forma and endo make much sense? 

Arbitrations drop a lot of endo and Railjack also gives a ton of endo. 

The key issue with this is, by homogonizing rewards it disincenvizes playing other game modes to aquire the same rewards. 

Endo is in lots of places, forma is from one place: fissures. I would love forma to be available sometimes in arbitrations or steel path just some other game mode. I'm so sick of everything about fissures and the constant need to play them for forma.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Drasiel said:

Endo is in lots of places, forma is from one place: fissures. I would love forma to be available sometimes in arbitrations or steel path just some other game mode. I'm so sick of everything about fissures and the constant need to play them for forma.

You can also get forma from caches on Earth (sabotage I think), Deimos defense rotation C, railjack missions, and from the Lua music puzzle.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, (XBOX)R3d P01nt said:

You can also get forma from caches on Earth (sabotage I think), Deimos defense rotation C, railjack missions, and from the Lua music puzzle.

The drop chances from those options are so small as to be completely unviable for the amount of forma needed to master lich weapons alone ignoring any builds you just want to put forma in.  I appreciate the suggestion though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Drasiel said:

The drop chances from those options are so small as to be completely unviable for the amount of forma needed to master lich weapons alone ignoring any builds you just want to put forma in.  I appreciate the suggestion though. 

Most of them are 2.5% (railjack) or lower, that's true.  Deimos defense is 22.56%, however.  So, if we're going to exclude low drop chance places, then there would be one other location.  Although I've heard the drop chances for the Lua music puzzle are better than 10%, but I haven't been able to confirm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, (XBOX)R3d P01nt said:

Most of them are 2.5% (railjack) or lower, that's true.  Deimos defense is 22.56%, however.  So, if we're going to exclude low drop chance places, then there would be one other location.  Although I've heard the drop chances for the Lua music puzzle are better than 10%, but I haven't been able to confirm.

Deimos does have a much higher chance than the other options but it runs into the issue of time. 20 rounds of defence (even with a speedva) is so much slower than running a relic with common forma (a 25.33% chance with an intact relic with forma as a common reward) that in the time you can run that one defence for a single chance you could have cracked 10 or so relics with a slightly higher chance of success to get forma from each one. Even just running fissure defence is a better option entirely because it's 25% chance every 5 rounds, and that's only if you are doing it solo, multiplayer will have a higher chance. If the reward was in B rotation the loss in efficiency would be a lot less and a lot more palatable for people seeking an alternative. I may have a lot of time to play but we need so so much forma even I have to look at efficiency as a requirement for viability of the farm itself. Just mastering the lich weapons is 95 forma.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, (XBOX)R3d P01nt said:

Most of them are 2.5% (railjack) or lower, that's true.  Deimos defense is 22.56%, however.  So, if we're going to exclude low drop chance places, then there would be one other location.  Although I've heard the drop chances for the Lua music puzzle are better than 10%, but I haven't been able to confirm.

Luca puzzle are 12.5% chance but it’s fully built vs other places are just bp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...