Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Red affinity numbers?

SargionMagara

Question

unknown.png

This is the only screenshot that i managed to take since i was playing solo and the situation was quite hectic, and to add the red colored affinity comes out randomly. What does this mean?
I was playing Void Storms on Enkidu's Ice Drift solo, if this information would help.

10 answers to this question

1 hour ago, kyori said:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Critical_Hit

It's still easy to get consistent red crit now if your weapon has high crit chance and high riven disposition.

The title literally has "Affinity" written, and nor did i mention the word "Crit" anywhere in my posts before. I really appreciate the will to help, but try to at least read my post please.

10 minutes ago, SargionMagara said:

The title literally has "Affinity" written, and nor did i mention the word "Crit" anywhere in my posts before. I really appreciate the will to help, but try to at least read my post please.

Ah my bad. I helped wrong. May you find your answer soon.

I'm well over thousand hours into warframe and don't know 70% stuff that are happening on my screen as i somehow still managed to slice through enemies in sp.

1 hour ago, kyori said:

Ah my bad. I helped wrong. May you find your answer soon.

Just dropping by to tip my hat off for this person. Not for giving a good answer, but for being man enough to admit he's wrong.

Pretty rare these days...

Had this happen to me today on solo railjack survival in Lu-Yan (veil). Popped up approximately 4 times over the span from minute 15 to 20, so can confidently say it's still a thing. Zero idea what caused it too, The only thing I can really say is that every single one popped up when I hit a bunch of enemies rather than lone ones.

Archived