Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Researching Hema in bio-lab require TOO MANY mutagen samples

AlphonseSmith

Researching Hema in bio-lab require TOO MANY mutagen samples.

Take a clan with smallest size as example, researching Hema requires up to 5,000 mutagen samples, while other items need at most 60 mutagen samples (Djinn).

To farm 5,000 mutagen samples, the only method close to practical is long-term Orokin Derelicts Survival. Even in this way it can be a painfully long procedure.

I do feel that amount should be lowerred.

(Hope DE designers read this, but idk how to inform them.)

They are 100% aware of the pain point. Near release of hema they got some major backlash for it. And by the time they talked about it publicly they had come to the decision that they wouldn't lower the cost of it going forward "to respect the investment of those who had done the research".  If their stance has changed since then they havent said anything or made a change at time of writing this reply

Yes De knows about this, it was a new style they tested (the asian grind to death mmo style) and will not do anything about it. The test went through some people bought the gun for plat others farmed for weeks, so its a green light for future grinds.

I agreed with this until they released Deimos. Deimos drops so much mutagen samples that I did the whole farming alone in a few days (and pasively, because I wanted necramech stuff and arcanes) compared to the years of passive (and some days even active) farming of mutagen samples. Just play on Deimos daily and you'll reach the ammount needed.

1 hour ago, Caobie said:

They are 100% aware of the pain point. Near release of hema they got some major backlash for it. And by the time they talked about it publicly they had come to the decision that they wouldn't lower the cost of it going forward "to respect the investment of those who had done the research".  If their stance has changed since then they havent said anything or made a change at time of writing this reply

That was their verbal response. But their practical response was eventually Deimos, and a vastly increased supply of Mutagen Samples.

It was painful to farm mutagens for the Hema, but tbh I rather have this type of farming, there are no time gates and no standing gates, you can farm mutagens in multiple locations, whenever you want and for as long as you want.

"Remember Tenno,

DE cannot lower Hema research costs, becasue it would be unfair to clans that already finished research and invested time and/or resources. Because we, at DE, care for player investments. Following this dogma, we decided to preserve player investments and not grant early adapters any Helmith EXP for their early engagement with the system... oh, wait."

Archived