Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lich/Sister confrontation shouldn't require you to have one escaping to a proxima to join

I got told by my friend that he can't join a confrontation hosted by someone because his sister hasn't retreated to railjack mission and I find that to be way too gating.

First reason, it makes people who need help on the confrontation need to find those who also have a lich/sister that has escaped to proxima, reducing the possible candidate to join.

Second reason, it makes those who want to join for either helping or hunting down the minion feel gated just because the lich/sister is still on the star chart.

I think it's better to remove that restriction and allow anyone join regardless of the lich/sister status, giving anyone a chance to join and play together.

Hope this can be put into consideration

It is pretty annoying to be locked out of missions. I was used to helping my clan mates finish off their liches (before the update).

But in one session with my friends, they patiently helped me grind out my sister and then all four of us went to the Proxima together. It actually worked to have all the sisters spawn one after another. So at least that part functioned the way they intended.

15 hours ago, Emolition said:

That sound like a huge exploit to me.  So someone just pick up a sister don't run a single mission get taxi to the last mission and kill the sister without even figure out a single rune.

I think that can be prevented by making the lich/sister not spawning until they flees to proxima. When someone wants to help another player fighting the lich/sister it doesn't have to mean exploit like what you mentioned

15 hours ago, (PSN)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

It likely to stop players exploiting/over farming the hound part drops, when they dont have a sister.

You get multiple parts when playing with other players against the sister?

14 hours ago, TheArmchairThinker said:

I think that can be prevented by making the lich/sister not spawning until they flees to proxima. When someone wants to help another player fighting the lich/sister it doesn't have to mean exploit like what you mentioned

You get multiple parts when playing with other players against the sister?

If other players vanquish their sister a random hound part is dropped as universal item. Thats how it can be exploited. You Join someone's sister assassination without going through the proper order to leach other players drops from their hard work. (is one way to view it) Since you don't have a sister or a sister who ready to be taken down, then other players lose out on a potential hound drop.

Archived