Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum post = no outcome

Jackdarsan

2 hours ago, (PSN)Stardust-Rebel said:

Eliminate the word " meta " from your vocabulary and enjoy the game, kiddo. No singular player is going to tell me how to turn Grineer into meat soup. I tear apart the enemy how I see fit. 

Honestly, so many games would be better without constant QQ about some "meta," lol

From my experince people only read the title of a post, not the post itself.  If you so much as mention the name of a Warframe people think you are complaining about them.

Though to be fair I am also guilty of only reading post titles too. 

On 2021-08-13 at 9:20 AM, FrostDragoon said:

Honestly, so many games would be better without constant QQ about some "meta," lol

I like meta, only because while other players are being slaves to the meta and in the end it may get a nerf, I can keep using my gear without any hassle of a nerf. :devil:

44 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

I like meta, only because while other players are being slaves to the meta and in the end it may get a nerf, I can keep using my gear without any hassle of a nerf. :devil:

Sure, but if people weren't so obsessed with destroying things for the crime of just being meta, nobody would have to worry about anything like that.

Archived