Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I like void storms a lot more than void fissures

PopGligor

1 hour ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

Here you go buddy, real time Void Storm mission:

Reveal hidden contents

29 minutes ago, Vaml77 said:

In case decides to remove this effects i can back to play this mode...untill there no way.

I'm still looking for those mysterious, ultra-blinding, cornea-bruning effects.

But then again, I always run Medium Particle Effects, No Bloom, Brightness/Contrast at a reasonable level.

Maybe if I amp it alll up to max, but then again, my PC wouldnt be able to handle it the graphics increase.

23 hours ago, quxier said:

Void is... not loading scrreen. Great to knows. /sarcasm

It is a loading screen in the same way corridors in God of War 2018 are loading screens, or elevators in most shooters. I shouldn't have to argue the void loading is a much less obstructive and immersive way of loading the assets. 

22 hours ago, DarkSkysz said:

1 second of screen flick is 'worst' than constant rifts in the space exploding and flashing everywhere?

The flickering is constant, though. Keep in mind in the video I have glare turned down to minimum. With glare turned up to 50% or 70%, you get constant glaring in your face. Of course the rifts are better because they're not your entire monitor spazzing out like it is broken. 

There's no defending the void fissure effect. We can argue if rifts are as bad, but we cannot argue that the void fissure effect is good or contributes to anything. It simply must go, and void fissures would be better for it.

2 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

But then again, I always run Medium Particle Effects, No Bloom, Brightness/Contrast at a reasonable level.

To be fair - same. It's really not that bad. My problem with fissures isn't that they're blinding. It's the constant change in brightness. I find void storms to be pretty alright, no different from an average Warframe mission.

1 hour ago, PopGligor said:

It is a loading screen in the same way corridors in God of War 2018 are loading screens, or elevators in most shooters. I shouldn't have to argue the void loading is a much less obstructive and immersive way of loading the assets. 

Oh, that way... I still find it not so immersive. I liked Prince of Persia 2008 => 1 loading screen per game session.

Archived