Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave-forgotten content island

(PSN)Jahmagee

Conclave needs to have ALOT more rewards,unique rewards usable in the rest of the game.Making ALL conclave mods usable in PVE might be a step in right direction.This game mode also lacks diversity so heres few suggestions:

Watter Fight-pvp version of summer event fun.Anihalation-Last Tenno left "dry" -wins

Dargyn Skirmish-dargyn dog fights above plains of eidelon,8vs8

Velocippod Skirmish Deimos-ride a velocipod and take down opponents with your seconday,k-drive mods available to use,8vs8…no NPC's active.

K-drive Races-race through checkpoints across orb valis.Use your secondary to dispatch oppobents too.K-drives can be modded with all the mods obtainable from ventkids.16 players,no active NPC's.

Nechramech Wars-all open world maps,no active NPC's,unmodded nechramechs,anihalation mode

I don't know how many players could play at the same time on the open map but it be cool to have the abillity to fight in large teams in open world maps.Missions like defense,interception,excavation (excavators can be captured not destroyed),no active NPC's, 16vs16 players.

Honestly, conclave should just be removed, just like the Raids. It's pretty obvious that DE abandoned it, I mean new Warframes and Weapons are not even available in Conclave. And the ressources that would be needed to invest in the mode to make it a core part of thee game should rather be invested in the PvE side of things. Just remove it and give new players one less thing to worry about when starting the game. I still remember thinking Warframe was a PvP heavy game when I started because the conclave console was like one of the few things in my Orbiter that stood out that I could click on.

The thing that sucks about conclave is that there are so many cool skins that you just can't get because no one actually plays conclave, I think that conclave should just be retired and its rewards should be moved to nightwave cred rewards or steel path honours.

Most of the WF community (including myself) has no desire to play PVP in the game at all. We prefer PVE solo/coop. Since nobody plays it, it's pointless for DE to spend time working on it. They should continue to focus on the rest of the game as they're doing. Also it's impossible to balance PVP when there are hundreds of frames and weapons in the game with new ones being added all the time. There's a reason that PVP games usually have either characters with only visual differences or a very small number of classes and a handful of weapons. They can at least attempt to keep them balanced.

If you want to do PVP, go play any of the many many games out there specifically designed for it.

Thing about pvp and the reason I don't do it is that even if it's perfectly balanced, if you're not as good at it your rewards are tied to how well you did and if you win or get kills. And even if you just get a participation reward for playing its still slow progression up the ranks without playing a whole hecc load more of the mode you're not good at playing. And this is just in a perfectly balanced scenario. In warframe it's even less fun as there's a ton of variance between weapons, frames, even things like ping and keybindings can make a difference which just widens the gap between people who have the conclave mods and optimised stuff equipped and those that dont, even if theyre at the same skill level. Definitely a pass for me. 

I do think the mode needs to be retired along with lunaro, and the rewards be made available elsewhere (Also wheres my lunaro weapon DE? it was promised a long while ago and it was just waiting for some fixes to the ball. Just make it like a spear gun throw and release it yeah?) 

8 hours ago, Pinegulf said:

Op is not wrong. Just try to get Lunaro match. After 1k logins I've yet to accomplish this. 

This might be silly idea, but maybe add it to NW list? 'Play x Conclave matches'. 

Me and my friend were queuing for public Lunaro and we actually found other people like twice and we had only been grinding conclave missions for a week at that point. It's kind of funny how they ask us not to exploit conclave but then when we simply match public and it's just the two of us almost everytime anyway so it's kind of unavoidable.

13 hours ago, Pinegulf said:

Op is not wrong. Just try to get Lunaro match. After 1k logins I've yet to accomplish this. 

This might be silly idea, but maybe add it to NW list? 'Play x Conclave matches'. 

People complain about the forma and socket sculpture "challenges", don't see how a conclave one would be a good idea.

Even then, if you have people who don't want to pvp in pvp for rewards, the quality of matches are going to be of low quality.

I personally don't understand how people find enjoyment in winning matches against people that aren't even interested in pvp in any game.

Archived