Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strun Prime Reload.

Lancars

Please don't do it dirty like the Corinth Prime. Keep the sequential tube loading the normal Strun and normal Corinth have.

I know it hasn't come out yet but as I've always seen when people take that mindset and something comes out wrong they complain later instead of nipping the problem in the bud early.

16 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Sequential reload or riot.  Don't make me engage in a funny, little, one person riot, DE.

The mag size and  reload duration from the stat screen makes me think it is sequential, almost certainly.

Ahh i see. Well the Corinth prime has a 3 second reload so i'm only slightly less skeptical now that you said this. I didn't see the reload time. But the prime reloads slightly faster then the strun wraith.

1 hour ago, Lancars said:

Ahh i see. Well the Corinth prime has a 3 second reload so i'm only slightly less skeptical now that you said this. I didn't see the reload time. But the prime reloads slightly faster then the strun wraith.

Corinth P got a larger mag though, while Strun P is the same as the Wraith.  It'd be the second slowest conventional reload, which seems pretty crazy for a non AoE weapon.

Mind you, I'm not saying it's impossible DE decided to balance out its vast improvements other than status chance with a long arse reload.  I just think it less likely.

3 hours ago, Thural said:

what's wrong with the the kuva hek?

Nothing wrong, just not letting it use the MS augment because "napkin math" was dirty. These RNG heavy weapons with long grinds behind them shouldnt be compared to base variants that can be bought with credits IMO.

4 hours ago, T-Shark69 said:

Nothing wrong, just not letting it use the MS augment because "napkin math" was dirty. These RNG heavy weapons with long grinds behind them shouldnt be compared to base variants that can be bought with credits IMO.

well on the bright side, galvanized hell gives more multishot than the augment, so that's nice

Archived