Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Mobile already works good.

TaricTheAncient

Doable but personally not as enjoying as playing on pc with a much larger screen. However that would be interesting to play the game one time on this. 

https://unitedandco.net/2021/07/07/a-crt-inside-your-pc-sts-tecom-amber-monitor-showcase/  -  STS Tecom CKS-05V

My parents used to play on similar projectors like this but the newest generations are used to have much higher screen, frame rates. I do not against however the mobile version just I don't see myself playing on it because of small screen (less enjoyment), touchscreen which is harder to use well.

21 minutes ago, GreeneLanterne said:

Doable but personally not as enjoying as playing on pc with a much larger screen. However that would be interesting to play the game one time on this. 

https://unitedandco.net/2021/07/07/a-crt-inside-your-pc-sts-tecom-amber-monitor-showcase/  -  STS Tecom CKS-05V

My parents used to play on similar projectors like this but the newest generations are used to have much higher screen, frame rates. I do not against however the mobile version just I don't see myself playing on it because of small screen (less enjoyment), touchscreen which is harder to use well.

Well PC is way better but for playing at work or in transit the phone works great. I do the boring grindy stuff on phone and the fun stuff at home.

2 minutes ago, TaricTheAncient said:

Well PC is way better but for playing at work or in transit the phone works great. I do the boring grindy stuff on phone and the fun stuff at home.

Agreed on the mobile is good if you are away from home and maybe have some free time to do it but I personally read or texting on mobile because that is what it is for. My most played game on mobile is gomoku or tetris. 

1 hour ago, GreeneLanterne said:

Agreed on the mobile is good if you are away from home and maybe have some free time to do it but I personally read or texting on mobile because that is what it is for. My most played game on mobile is gomoku or tetris. 

Small tangent, but thanks for introducing me to “gomoku” 👍 I really enjoyed Connect-4 when I was younger, and this is like that, though Connect-5 it seems

2 hours ago, taiiat said:

ofcourse, that's not running the actual game on the Phone. probably a better choice than actually running it on the Phone, i..... dread seeing how bad that is.
but anyways, Streaming it to a Phone is a good solution for that.

Did not understand any of this…

13 minutes ago, TaricTheAncient said:

Some Solo farming at work on Iphone makes the day go fast.

GMlYbbs.png

oBt34Tt.png

Oh I wish I could do that. Would give meaning to the day… 

Well , too bad geforce is not supported in my region,

Also , game streaming services have always been a bit of a hit and miss depending on your network availability and latency to respective servers , not to mention input lag. So it will only be compounded for a P2P game like warframe which already suffers from occasional network hiccups. Might be ok solo i guess.

And as i understand its free to use , but a server may not always be available and a session is capped to some time limit. Else you have to go for a subscription.

For those that are ok with this its a good alternative.

Imho we'll just gonna have to wait and see when the game actually runs on phones. What i do have right now is these two opinions:

1. Warframe is on switch. Many smartphones nowadays have way better specs than switch.

2. Many people are hesitant because of touch controls, including me. But that's why we have these: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTf2jkA4289F_p5YnONI1p

and for anyone wondering, yes it's a razer.

Archived