Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QTCC Community Streams Schedule October 4 to October 10

[DE]Dudley

7 hours ago, Captain_Rocket505 said:

Annnnnd here we go…..

5 mother tokens is eh, but still better than 2 of the drops here (cough-ganglion and pustulite ). Also while we’re at it, you unironically can get 2 times of those resources within 5 minutes of hunting around the drift. The daughter tokens are ok, but the son tokens are where it’s at honestly. I gotta say, this is only slightly better than that resource bag you had that has 150 rubedo as a “prize”. 1/10 only for the son tokens. Shame they’re buried under a 2/5 chance to get trash, 1/5 chance to get something ok, and a 1/5 chance for mother tokens. It looks like the trick is on us for hoping for good drops this week. 

Has anyone ever liked DE drops?

12 hours ago, Carmelitha said:

as long it's not amber ayatan stars i'm fine with it 

You sound like you don't need them as well. CJ1Iq.gif 

Doing Kuva Fortress when I start to get Amber Ayatan Stars in the Relic drop, I stop doing the mission getting multiple stars in a row makes me sad.

Il y a 4 heures, Slayer-. a dit :
Il y a 16 heures, Carmelitha a dit :

You sound like you don't need them as well. CJ1Iq.gif 

Doing Kuva Fortress when I start to get Amber Ayatan Stars in the Relic drop, I stop doing the mission getting multiple stars in a row makes me sad.

Yeah exactly my point they drop enough from containers, never seen the point to add something like this in the Deimos/requiem reward table beside the fact to waste our time grinding, diluting usefull drops with trash items and incidentally take us for hams .

Fascinated by the amount of people here who haven't heard of "trick or treat". We don't have Halloween in my country, but for English readers it shouldn't take more than being alive online for thirty minutes in autumn to come into contact with it? Anyway, I got 5 pustulites from Teshin yesterday and it actually had me chuckle. Didn't expect it, but DE's trick bag made my day better. Can't wait to see what rubbish Teshin sends me today :D Always happy to see his face - or... well.. nose? in my inbox. 

20 hours ago, (XBOX)ClownPrinceUK said:

Has anyone ever liked DE drops?

I actually thought the drops last week were decent, and a lot of people like drops that have decorations. However, this specific set of drops just aren’t worth it. And honestly, they make me not want to watch the stream since normally that’s the main reason people are there. Of course, some choose to go just to hang out (which is ok) and others go to donate to the QTCC (which is also fine). Just normally, without something like QTCC or such, many viewers go for the drops. Hence why there’s the outrage

May I make a suggestion? 

Dear DE,

Our once celebrated, kind community has become entitled. I suggest that, for the duration of  the QTCC campaign, you stop drops altogether. This is a cause that NOBODY should need incentive for and, yet, they complain. Spare the rod, spoil the child, these children have been spoiled rotten. That someone would complain about what FREE GIFT the get for attending a CANCER CHARITY truly boggles the mind. 

13 hours ago, (PSN)Epsilon-Xero said:

May I make a suggestion? 

Dear DE,

Our once celebrated, kind community has become entitled. I suggest that, for the duration of  the QTCC campaign, you stop drops altogether. This is a cause that NOBODY should need incentive for and, yet, they complain. Spare the rod, spoil the child, these children have been spoiled rotten. That someone would complain about what FREE GIFT the get for attending a CANCER CHARITY truly boggles the mind. 

I feel like your making a good point here but I didn’t understand the part from “Spare the rod” onward,

But anyway I’m i the only 1 who’s noticed that like 95% of these comments are about the gift bag and it seems like nobody payed attention to “The Quest to Conquer Cancer” part.

Archived