Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seperation of Ephemeras - Seperate Body and Step Equip Slots

Melles64

Hello, everyone. I hope this post finds you well.

Last night, I randomly received the Blazing Step Ephemera in Railjack and the Seeding Step Ephemera in Arbitrations back to back. I was initially somewhat excited as I would enjoy a wake of plant life growing where Oberon walks (even if it isn't quite as impressive as Okami), but I realized I had grown attached to the Gloriana Ephemera that I have equipped him with.

I imagine this is a common problem with the Step type ephemera: they can have a cool, flavorful effect, but they are competing with Wings, elemental effects, and Corpus light constructs. Further, some of these are rather difficult to obtain, and given the steep competition for the slot, I can't imagine they get used all that much. It is further exacerbated by the fact that these are not options for pets or Necramechs. I find this to be a disappointing state of affairs.

So, if it's not too much of a stretch to ask, I'd like to suggest creating a separate equip slot to have be able to have a Body Ephemera and a Step Ephemera equipped at the same time. That way, the Step Ephemeras do not need to compete with the more consistently impressive Body Ephemeras. It's obviously not a high priority thing, but I'd like Digital Extremes to consider it when they have the time.

The step ephemeras feel so underwhelming, any change that makes them more than take up good ephemera slots is welcome

also hoping the bugged ephemeras like vengeful chill and vengeful trickster get fixed, especially on wisp they disappear the moment you jump around a bit, think its a conflict with wisp's ethereal effect and ephemera particles

this would be nice IMO. stacking Blazing Step/vengeful flame and Shocking Step/Vengeful Charge would be nice for Ember/Volt. I'd also love to see Crania and Eidolon Step together for that occult look. 

I do believe this is something DE might be able to do, so you should put this in player feedback as well.

1 hour ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

this would be nice IMO. stacking Blazing Step/vengeful flame and Shocking Step/Vengeful Charge would be nice for Ember/Volt. I'd also love to see Crania and Eidolon Step together for that occult look. 

I do believe this is something DE might be able to do, so you should put this in player feedback as well.

Good idea, here's the feedback thread.

Archived