Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finisher abilities are not working

(PSN)JuRod

Hello there Tenno. And DE.

just wanted to inform everyone that since the last update, warframes with abilities that open enemies to finishers are currently not working. Radial blind, fatal teleport, pocket sand and all the rest are not activating the finisher prompts any more.

please fix this DE.

34 minutes ago, Dauggie said:

hm.. i was doing kuva survival for NW with gara, she has passive radial blind, and i was able to perform melee finishers on them 🤔 have you double check? 

That’s not the same as an ability. Normally for the other frames you have to press the button which then opens the finish prompt. That’s not what’s happening. Gara is a passive. I’m not sure what’s happened but it definitely bugged right now.

1 minute ago, (PSN)JuRod said:

That’s not the same as an ability. Normally for the other frames you have to press the button which then opens the finish prompt. That’s not what’s happening. Gara is a passive. I’m not sure what’s happened but it definitely bugged right now.

i just saw pc is yet to get the update

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-10-21 at 3:27 AM, (PSN)JuRod said:

It is now Oct 21,2021 and these abilities are still NOT working. They have been broken since plague star update!!! Please fix DE

Just yesterday I used Fatal teleport to open two different finisher rivens. Finishers from fatal teleport were certainly working at least on PC

On 2021-10-31 at 3:02 PM, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Excal is definately broken still.  =(   Which sucks because thats the move i focus on for him.   

On pc right now I just took excal to a mission and used radial blind. Enemies opened to finishers fine, what wasn't happening is the prompt wasn't appearing. Can you double check that it's not just the prompt missing?

On 2021-10-04 at 3:51 PM, (PSN)JuRod said:

fatal teleport

You`re wrong on this one, Ash`s teleport is not working consistently, it can open humanoid enemies up consistently and the augment is a bandade, it`s the ability that needs to be fixed not the augment. Also Ash can`t teleport to enemies under the effects of heat and electric procs, Ash`s teleport bug has been in the game for over 5 years. Here is the proof.

# Ash - inconsistent teleport 2 by Aaronj-c

# Ash - 3rd cant overide stagger by Aaronj-c

# Ash - inconsistent teleport 1 by Aaronj-c

Here is the post of both Ash and excal bug please leave a like on both to show support.

Il y a 9 heures, Drasiel a dit :

On pc right now I just took excal to a mission and used radial blind. Enemies opened to finishers fine, what wasn't happening is the prompt wasn't appearing. Can you double check that it's not just the prompt missing?

I'm on Switch and I just tested some abilities : Ash, Banshee, Baruuk, Equinox, Inaros, Ivara, Valkyr are working well, but Excalibur and Umbra are not working.

I've made a video to show it :

7 hours ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

I'm on Switch and I just tested some abilities : Ash, Banshee, Baruuk, Equinox, Inaros, Ivara, Valkyr are working well, but Excalibur and Umbra are not working.

I've made a video to show it :

did you actually try pushing the normal button for finishers? Like I said the prompt isn't working at all but the actual finishers do at least on PC.

Il y a 2 heures, Drasiel a dit :

did you actually try pushing the normal button for finishers? Like I said the prompt isn't working at all but the actual finishers do at least on PC.

Of course I did. I was pushing it to death. I never have prompt for front finishers.

The vidéo talks for itself. It works for every other frame, but not for Excalibur. If it were just a prompt problem, it wouldn't work for any warframe, not only Excalibur/Umbra.

6 hours ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

Of course I did. I was pushing it to death. I never have prompt for front finishers.

The vidéo talks for itself. It works for every other frame, but not for Excalibur. If it were just a prompt problem, it wouldn't work for any warframe, not only Excalibur/Umbra.

sorry, I'm not trying to insult you there's just no way to tell on my end you are pushing the button since there is no control overlay. They're also using a different format for the Console updates than PC right now so I'm not sure if you guys have the last patches we got.  Currently Excalibur, Umbra, and Prime finishers all work on PC. I guess wait for the next console update and see if works again? if not It's console specific or there is some sort of special sauce I'm not managing to replicate.

4 hours ago, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

That`s not an accurate test, do it again without the fatal teleport augment.

why would they do that, the OP states specifically ash with fatal teleport wasn't working.

Il y a 2 heures, Drasiel a dit :

sorry, I'm not trying to insult you

You don't need to apologize, you asked a good question. I have to apologize, because I gave you an irritated answer :sorry.

Il y a 2 heures, LillyRaccune a dit :

This was also reported as far back as September. No official announcement yet tho. I pinged DE_Momaw, so we'll see what they say.

I forgot to test Executing Dash.

Thanks for the information. 

8 hours ago, Drasiel said:

why would they do that, the OP states specifically ash with fatal teleport wasn't working.

Because the ability is what needs to be fixed not the augment. Fatal teleport is a bandade mod coz teleport is not working consistently, if the ability is fixed it will fix the augment. Ash`s teleport bug has been in the game for over 5 years and ppl don`t care for it to be fixed coz of the damn augment, the augment should not exist in the first place I can come up with a better augment idea than what we currently have.

Il y a 4 heures, (PSN)Vexx757 a dit :

No offence but I'll believe it when I see it.

No problem. Here is it : a test without Fatal Teleport. I could do finishers on enemies affected by different status effect without problem. At least, on the Switch, it works, but I can't say it's the same for other platforms. On the Switch it's only Excalibur/Umbra Radial Blind and Executing Dash that are not working.

20 hours ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

-snip-

Ok I can`t argue this. From what I'm seeing, when an enemy is affected by the heat proc they stop waving their hands around that`s why you were able to preform a finisher on them, as you can see from the gifs the stagger is round 4 seconds long, you see it`s the fact that the finisher can`t interrupt the animation even smoke screen`s animation can`t be interrupted but vice versa it does interrupt it. All I'll say to you is teleport to enemies 20 times if one time it doesn`t work that`s still an issue since it meant to happen all the time.

Switch must be the only platform that don`t suffers from this issue.

Archived