Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PLEASE Increase drop rate for Gallium

Fi1R0y

25 minutes ago, alex51xx said:

lmao no . Gallium drop rate is kinda good 

I dont know what happend to you when you see telurium drop rates 

Lol yeah, I always thought gallium is among the most common ones of the "rare" resources. I see those deposits on every map thats on the right planet. 

Orokin cells are pretty much the only one I ever had to farm specifically because the prime weapons needed like 10-20 a piece. Well, except for tellerium but I dont think its used in that many items. 

gallium drop like candies my friend, it's just you are new. if you are aware which planet drops gallium, then i'll suggest do a normal exterminate mission and look for resource dump for gallium, it would look like a big gallium shape box. they are quite common so you should be able to get 1-2 gallium per mission. only farm the amount you need for your desired item to craft. because as i said it drops like candies and as you play more, you will stockpile them without even paying attention. hope this helps

28 minutes ago, DarkSkysz said:

Its just new. Soon everyone will swin on them... like any other resource xD

It's rng-heavy. I had pretty decent luck (probably bellow ~37%) but I heard people doing hours of farm getting very few drops.

1 hour ago, DarkSkysz said:

I dont think so unless they add it somewhere other than Railjack. Because almost nobody plays railjack apart from those holokey missions, so once youve gathered enough theres not much reason to go back. 

4 hours ago, Fi1R0y said:

Many blueprints require a lot of gallium and for all the playtime I collect only 15-20 pieces.

in the end: gallium is given a little, but a lot is required.

Please, increase drop rate for it.

Which planet/s have you tried? Some planets might have it as a rare drop, while others might have it as an uncommon drop. You might just be on the earlier planets where it's a rare drop.

18 hours ago, xombob89 said:

Orokin cells are pretty much the only one I ever had to farm specifically because the prime weapons needed like 10-20 a piece. Well, except for tellerium but I dont think its used in that many items

I have 1000 Orokin Cells 😈 !!! 

The reason I have so much is because A) I've had and used my Smeeta Kavat much Earlier than most players I know of and B) I'm not fond of Melee Weapons so I haven't had to craft as many Prime Stuff as everyone else....

You also wind up with alot of them if you spend more time on Saturn and Deimos than everyone else....

17 hours ago, DarkSkysz said:

I don't think people are Swimming in Atmo Systems and Toroids....

15 hours ago, DarkSkysz said:

I mean, I am sure you guys know how DE works. New stuff is always hard to get, once they have new content to release, they make the old loot a lot easier to acquire.

I'm guessing the Team Responsible for Fortuna never got the Memo 😱 !!!

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

have 1000 Orokin Cells 😈 !!! 

The reason I have so much is because A) I've had and used my Smeeta Kavat much Earlier than most players I know of and B) I'm not fond of Melee Weapons so I haven't had to craft as many Prime Stuff as everyone else....

You also wind up with alot of them if you spend more time on Saturn and Deimos than everyone else....

Yes indeed, I have hundreds of them too now, probably close to 1000 havent checked in a long time. But I have built almost everything in the game by now so I dont spend them as much anymore. 

I suppose the way each player sees "rarity" depends quite a bit on their playstyle as well. I had a friend who, for some ungodly reason, never built anything but a few select weapons he might like. So to him, almost every resource seemed common because he didnt use them much so they piled up. 

OP probably happened to choose weapons that use a lot of gallium one after another so it seems rare to him. 

I sympathize with the original post. Personally, I haven't hit the need for Gallium yet, but there are plenty of other resources that take far too much grinding. For instance, based on the rate that Mutagen Samples are dropping today, it will take more than a month of grinding the same mission, 8 hours a day, to collect the 5000 that we need. Seriously DE, would it hurt to rebalance the drop rates a bit more in our favor? It's not as if these were *actual* resources coming out of some grandpa's retirement fund. Quit being so stingy.

vor 44 Minuten schrieb Lotus-123:

For instance, based on the rate that Mutagen Samples are dropping today, it will take more than a month of grinding the same mission, 8 hours a day, to collect the 5000 that we need.

that are based on 10 People need to spend 500 samples each less people more to farm it takes time and dedication to do so but there are also passiv ways to get some as bonuns like sending out extractors

16 minutes ago, Keiyadan said:

that are based on 10 People need to spend 500 samples each less people more to farm it takes time and dedication to do so but there are also passiv ways to get some as bonuns like sending out extractors

Sadly I'm in a Solo Clan so that means I have to go for the Full 5000....

Archived