Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nights of Naberus: Hotfix 30.8.3

[DE]Rebecca

I get that new content won't necessarily be perfect immediately... but is there effort being made toward companions disappearing in Sanctuary Onslaught level transitions?

This bug has been around for a few days now :clem:

Had an idea for the next dev stream: play a solo Veil Void Storm Skirmish with Hildryn. That'd be a good highlight for Empyrean.

16 minutes ago, Furyk-Karede said:

Had an idea for the next dev stream: play a solo Veil Void Storm Skirmish with Hildryn. That'd be a good highlight for Empyrean.

No thanks, youtube streamers are wrecking warframes enough thanks. 😱

Or better yet play a Veil Void Storm with Yareli, it might get some love afterwards. lol

Hi.
Make a sound or visible triggering effect for the Pax Bolt hoax.
Do a search for the crew appearance.
Remove the negative bonus from the x2 rate of fire mods for bows.
It is also possible to randomize growth with kubrow/vulp regression.
At the moment, you can inspire 1 time a month (the main bonuses are very randomized) - this is ineffective, make a choice of 5 frames for inspiration.
Make a preview of the Baro Ki'Teer product on the main page of the store, forge change the names of archwing to technique transfer parts of necromechs there.
Why do melee weapons dogma elemental damage is combined with innate elemental damage even though it should be added to the base damage?
Ty.

Thanks for the update! Two questions!

First!

When Railjack was released, we saw Tenno literally hopping onto a railjack from the plains of eidolon and going up into space from there, seeing all the clouds then the break into space... We seen Tenno on the ground helping Tenno in the air and it didn't seem like it was going to be so limited as to just a single event... Will we ever see more space-enjoyment things like open-space exploration areas (space free-roams with finding quests in them via exploring), personal vehicle dog-fights (ei: dogfight in your chosen orbiter?) or simply just flying our orbiter in the free-space around a planet we are orbiting for kicks??

Secondly,

Has DE any plans into making free roam areas like cetus/plains of eidolon more fun with "mini-quests" to find in the open world? A short grind into the free roam areas now and they just feel empty compared to what i had imagined when i first heard of their arrival into the game...  what they *could* be is amazing...

Few ideas:

1.)More citizens (In town and outside of town!!!) with mini-quests you actually have to seek out instead of only having the repeatable daily grind from the regular important folks. Maybe these quests could simply be for decore awards or unique skin access or valuable resources but they are numerous and all over the place! Find miniquests in caves, grineer/corpus settlements, in towns like cetus, maybe even some are easter-egg hidden. They can be as easy as go here and kill this or so n so stole this slay'em til you find it quests or some could be more elaborate and some even repeatable if not all. You can implement this by just starting to add a mini-quest person every few hotfixes. They can be simple one stage quests, the point is to have a lot of them all over to explore and do over time.  slowly and steadily expanding the value of free-roam areas!

2.)A few mini-shop holders that sell only what they display behind them, so you have reason to explore the little shops. We all love collecting stuff and exploring...Maybe the mini-quests (previously mentioned idea) could unlock access to these "mini shops". ei: "hey thanks for helping my friend, would you like to buy from my shop?"

3.)Any plans to increase how many 4-tenno squads can be in one open roam area? Would be nice to run into stranger-tenno out in the plains or even team up for some sort of raid-like battles. (the previous "raids" in the game were .... hmm I don't know how to put it nicely... they were a big swing and a miss by a mile.... weren't fun at all.)

In closing:

The free roam areas could be an amazing place to hang out and explore, yet atm they quickly become dull and even when you find cool areas like the giant brain room area in deimos, nothing happens if you shoot all the living nodes... no secrets, nothing to explore for...

I really do believe this game has only scraped the surface of it's true potential.

Thanks for your time!

Jordas Golem Assassination mission fails to create a session if I want to repeat it.

So I am farming for Atlas parts, solo mode. I complete the mission, and thanks to your awesome RNG nonsense I need to do it again, so I click Repeat the Last Mission. It counts to 0 and fails to create a session. Then, I need to go to Eris manually and start the mission normal way, which works.

On 2021-11-01 at 8:52 PM, muziqaz said:

Jordas Golem Assassination mission fails to create a session if I want to repeat it.

Oh so it's not just me....

Yeah I've been getting that issue too....

On 2021-11-01 at 8:52 PM, muziqaz said:

So I am farming for Atlas parts, solo mode. I complete the mission, and thanks to your awesome RNG nonsense I need to do it again, so I click Repeat the Last Mission. It counts to 0 and fails to create a session. Then, I need to go to Eris manually and start the mission normal way, which works.

I'm assuming you are also getting Nothing but Atlas Neuroptics just like me.... 😭

On 2021-11-04 at 6:00 AM, Lutesque said:

Oh so it's not just me....

Yeah I've been getting that issue too....

I'm assuming you are also getting Nothing but Atlas Neuroptics just like me.... 😭

To be honest the fights are just one shots anyways, however whoever came up with unskippable intros need to be hung.
I mean you kill juggernaut in half a second, then wait for 10-15 seconds to get into space, then another intro, then 2 seconds to kill golem, and you cannot extract for 10-20 seconds. When has this ever made sense, and why are all devs ignoring the fact that in looter shooters people will have to go through the same mission million of times (because hey, you can't be bothered to code decent RNG engine). Clearly it is possible to make cutscenes skippable after the first run

Le 11/11/2021 à 20:08, muziqaz a dit :

and why are all devs ignoring the fact that in looter shooters people will have to go through the same mission million of times (because hey, you can't be bothered to code decent RNG engine). Clearly it is possible to make cutscenes skippable after the first run

right, kind of sick to see over and over the same boss cutscene intro leaving you 100% of the time disoriented because of the camera oriientation change, i mean what's the point of this cutscene after killing this boss 100000000000 times beside wasting your time ?.

Archived