Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nights of Naberus: Hotfix 30.8.3

[DE]Rebecca

You guys probably need more time to change it, or maybe it's set for a future update, but I really hope that Display Poster Settings will be changed to allow for 3-4 decimal place inputs (ex. 0.123 as opposed to the current limit of 0.12 where the 0.003 is rounded down and truncated). The current 2 decimal place input setting will skip over pixels in an image when using the slider, making it very difficult to line multiple posters up with each other.

I just did a Deimos endless bounty and after round 15 the rewards just stopped working. the reward screen pops up but doesnt show any item which i should get. Not even Mother tokens. I continued for a few rounds to check if its just a UI bug but i didnt got anything. Please fix ASAP!

2 hours ago, Do_High_Go said:

So just because Capture and Exterminate are fast, you want everything else to be equally fast? Do you both hear yourselves?

I recognize that there is indeed a problem of having too many relics, infact i did the math and i will need 347.8 hours to open all of my Relics....... In Captures! That is of course completely disregarding that one will be getting relics while opening relics. So what is the point, every 3rd relic i open will on average give me another relic meaning even more time going the most efficient way.

You are asking for a change that in the worst cases does not even help that much. There are a lot of people that buy Relics, just sell some of your hundredths or even thousands to them, or give some new players, it cannot hurt you to be generous.

What you are suggesting is BAD, not because it is a bad idea, but because is is Extremely Exploitable. Queue in Khora,Nekros,Atlas and Speeva camping a room and one shot 3 second openings of relics -_- It sounds great but it is downright abuse no matter what you say and not a good game-play experience. Just accept the fact that having Piles on Piles of Relics is never going to change, it is much healthier for you and the others around you.

Remember that you have to have Fun first, opening relics is not your second job, so don't make it one.

If a player does not like survivals then don't do them, there is no cap on how many relics you can have nor is there any penalty or cost for collecting them - you are not obligated in any way to break them all open. So no changing survivals in ways suggested will just be open to exploits and would take zero effort.

2 hours ago, Lutesque said:

There are Sentients in Gas City ? 😱

They are in "hidden room" afair. Mini spoiler:

Spoiler

You need to do certain challenges to open certain room and there will be some sentients there.

At least in one I've opened.

7 hours ago, FSK41 said:

Can We change Relic missions into opening the relic whenever we get 10 reactants and not fixed timers in survival etc? People dislike survival and prefer exterminate because its 3x more efficient, please do sth about it to allow more variety 

I would love for them to make it this way. I'm tired of being locked into 5 minute intervals without being able to speed it up.

4 hours ago, quxier said:

They are in "hidden room" afair. Mini spoiler:

Hide contents

You need to do certain challenges to open certain room and there will be some sentients there.

At least in one I've opened.

Oh those... Yeah I skipped over all of that when they launched that updated....it's hard to navigate that Tile Set....

2 hours ago, AugmentedJustice said:

I would love for them to make it this way. I'm tired of being locked into 5 minute intervals without being able to speed it up.

Well.... You could go with Defense/Disruptions if you want Endless Fissures where you can control the Speed....

Naturally to do this you'l need an Organised Squad.

Since a while all my melee's have been getting a bright green energy color, regardless of which energy color I put on. It'll be fine for a bit in missions but mere seconds later it'll turn into this green energy. It also happens with some warframe abilities and ephemeras.

Please fix being put into a railjack instead of main room when visiting a dojo. This bug is really frustrating for newer players doing trades (and even more so on having to explain how to leave the rj when I have a bunch of whispers for trades) As trade requests dont reach the RJ. 

On 2021-10-18 at 10:50 PM, Erebus said:

Can you PLEASE fix Nekros? His helmets have been broken since Naberus began. Graxx, charon, ion and shroud to name a few. This is affecting paid content.

Left: Current. -- Right: Previous

Nekros_broken.jpg

Also for the Nekros Raknis helmet, recently for some reason, half the helmet is permanently stuck on grey and black colours and I cannot change them back.

After logging into warframe my pc shutdown and i have to turn off the power supply and then turn it back on to start my pc again. For some reason warframe causes my pc to trigger my power supplies over current protection. I know this is not a hard ware issue because warframe is the only thing that causes this behavior, I've run multiple stress test on my pc and every thing is normal and I'm able to recreate this problem consistently every time I log into warframe. I've done everything to try to fix this including doing a fresh install of warframe. For me this issue started right after this recent patch Nights of Naberus: Hotfix 30.8.3. 

Thank You in advance to any one who is trying to fix this issue.

Please fix the Kuva Zar, since this hotfix it shoots through floors, walls and windows into outer space, I have no punch through mods on it, it never did this before this current hotfix nights-of-naberus-hotfix-3083.

Edit:
Nevermind move along.

Some idiot (Oh yeah me) switched to a different config that somehow had Primed Shred on it. :facepalm:

2 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Please fix the Kuva Zar, since this hotfix it shoots through floors, walls and windows into outer space, I have no punch through mods on it, it never did this before this current hotfix nights-of-naberus-hotfix-3083.

Edit:
Nevermind move along.

Some idiot (Oh yeah me) switched to a different config that somehow had Primed Shred on it. :facepalm:

Hey atleast it was a Dragon Key 😉 !!!

Archived