Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nights of Naberus: Hotfix 30.8.3

[DE]Rebecca

Optimizations:

• Optimized some serious performance problems in certain Railjack missions.

• Optimized a modest hitch that would occur when opening the Railjack Tactical overlay.

• Optimized frame-rate while streaming to or from an Open Zone mission.

• Optimized a small hitch that would occur when jumping to Archwing or deploying a K-Drive.

• Fixed a large hitch that would occur when your Railjack took too much damage.

Fixes:

• Fixed a Host migration crash.

• Fixed cases where the final stage of the Profit-Taker fight was unreachable, thus not awarding the Bounty rewards. 

• Fixed multiple Nightwave Acts not properly tracking in Railjack missions. 

• Please note we’re looking at similar issues with other Nightwave Acts.

• Fixed Coaction Drift having the opposite effect when combined with Toxin Resistance Aura, and was actually increasing Toxin Damage taken. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1283989-toxin-resist-aura-coaction-drift-increase-toxin-damage-taken/ 

• Fixed Skins not applying to the Dex Furis Magazines.

• Fixed script errors when casting numerous Warframe Abilities. 

Can We change Relic missions into opening the relic whenever we get 10 reactants and not fixed timers in survival etc? People dislike survival and prefer exterminate because its 3x more efficient, please do sth about it to allow more variety 

3 минуты назад, FSK41 сказал:

because hardly anyone noticed/cares. If people loose rewards that is a much bigger problem to the majority and therefore DE 

And the fact that this problem has affected paid content should already be a serious problem.

14 minutes ago, FSK41 said:

Can We change Relic missions into opening the relic whenever we get 10 reactants and not fixed timers in survival etc? People dislike survival and prefer exterminate because its 3x more efficient, please do sth about it to allow more variety 

this or something similar must be done, most ppl have more relics than they can open in their entire lifetime. and survivals although enjoyable are tediously slow and inefficient. forget exterminate ppl like me dont do fissures unless there is a capture. within 5 mins u can open on avg 3 relics. The only issue is restarting mission everytime, thus survivals would be better if they allowed to open new relics after getting 10  reactants so one can have same level of efficiency as a capture mission or atleast a exterminate one.

AXIO,VORAC,ORM ENGINEERs - no longer spawn, instead always spawn TARO type

these corpus fighters no longer spawn:
ORM BASILISK 
ORM HARPI
ORM WEAVER
instead spawn ever theire ELITE type

DEIMOS SWARM MUTALIST MOA - do not exist, please delete it
DEIMOS SWARM MUTALIST MOA EXIMUS - do not exist, please dele it

VAPOS CONDOR ELITE DROPSHIP - please let raise a lot the probability of its spawning
dozens of runs on Ananke, I've never seen one

JACKAL EXIMUS (ORB VALLIS) - please let raise a lot the probability of its spawning
hundreds of runs (thermia and not), I've never seen one

Let replayable SAND OF INAROS quest so we can scan unique enemyes there

13 minutes ago, krrysis. said:

this or something similar must be done, most ppl have more relics than they can open in their entire lifetime. and survivals although enjoyable are tediously slow and inefficient. forget exterminate ppl like me dont do fissures unless there is a capture. within 5 mins u can open on avg 3 relics. The only issue is restarting mission everytime, thus survivals would be better if they allowed to open new relics after getting 10  reactants so one can have same level of efficiency as a capture mission or atleast a exterminate one.

So just because Capture and Exterminate are fast, you want everything else to be equally fast? Do you both hear yourselves?

I recognize that there is indeed a problem of having too many relics, infact i did the math and i will need 347.8 hours to open all of my Relics....... In Captures! That is of course completely disregarding that one will be getting relics while opening relics. So what is the point, every 3rd relic i open will on average give me another relic meaning even more time going the most efficient way.

You are asking for a change that in the worst cases does not even help that much. There are a lot of people that buy Relics, just sell some of your hundredths or even thousands to them, or give some new players, it cannot hurt you to be generous.

What you are suggesting is BAD, not because it is a bad idea, but because is is Extremely Exploitable. Queue in Khora,Nekros,Atlas and Speeva camping a room and one shot 3 second openings of relics -_- It sounds great but it is downright abuse no matter what you say and not a good game-play experience. Just accept the fact that having Piles on Piles of Relics is never going to change, it is much healthier for you and the others around you.

Remember that you have to have Fun first, opening relics is not your second job, so don't make it one.

Archived