The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, pls, gimme a reason to log in.

Scar.brother.help.me

I am serious, I love Warframe for how it looks. I just have nothing fun to do.

Last update I've played was new galva mods and arcanes for firearms. It was a band aid to power up already few powerful guns to the point of melee. At least this was achieved -- old powerful guns are now powerful enough for any content.. But right arter all tests I still had nothing to do. 

I've logged in once more to farm Nidus Prime. Same old BORING grind (I think I've fallen asleep during some Mars disruptions). I didn't even bother with generic single target shotgun and pistol. Logged out till it coocked and tried a little - Nice looking Nidus with right improvements. But then again - what else to do?

Just learnt that Mirulina has her blades working good on other frames, even a bit cheesy on Limbo - wanted to log in, get her and try it out. But what for? 

I just don't feel those random generated maps with randomly spawning stupid paper hordes of enemies, most fractions being ANNOYING as hell (hello bubbles) with time gating objectives or speed running with 99% trash rewards and RNG - any fun 

And I never ever feel that it matters what I do whenever I play not solo. I can just do nothing or other 3 members can go afk and I still gonna go the job, there is no well thought duo/trio/quadro team challenge. Every mission is just a randomly generated mess where you can do everything and it has very little point

50 minutes ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

DE, pls, gimme a reason to log in.

My PC is broken so im having to use my Husbands, this is me currently:

Login, do Sorties, Farm Syndicate rep cap, check to see if there is any Nightwave challange i can do, if so i do it, otherwise logout.

If my PC was working i would do some Railjack missions to farm Holokeys. I often like taking clan mates/friends to rank up gear or do Railjack missions too.

I do wish theyd take the time to improve the core gamemodes at some point. They are mostly unchanged since release of the game. 

For example, move caches from sabotage to survival where you have nothing else to do besides killing enemies mindlessly. Put an actual mini-boss to defense every 5 waves. Stuff like that to spice things up. 

And why dont we have more map tilesets for each planet, all of them look the same by now... I cant imagine it being too much trouble for even one level designer to work on, considering how small each room usually is (and I say this as a hobby level designer). 

4 hours ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

I am serious, I love Warframe for how it looks. I just have nothing fun to do.

Last update I've played was new galva mods and arcanes for firearms. It was a band aid to power up already few powerful guns to the point of melee. At least this was achieved -- old powerful guns are now powerful enough for any content.. But right arter all tests I still had nothing to do. 

I've logged in once more to farm Nidus Prime. Same old BORING grind (I think I've fallen asleep during some Mars disruptions). I didn't even bother with generic single target shotgun and pistol. Logged out till it coocked and tried a little - Nice looking Nidus with right improvements. But then again - what else to do?

Just learnt that Mirulina has her blades working good on other frames, even a bit cheesy on Limbo - wanted to log in, get her and try it out. But what for? 

Now explain what is your "fun to do", because other online games out there is the same, you basically grind new level cap, gear or whatever they put it in and then what?

You get new gears that is basically the same class of your current gear, but what for?

4 hours ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

I just don't feel those random generated maps with randomly spawning stupid paper hordes of enemies, most fractions being ANNOYING as hell (hello bubbles) with time gating objectives or speed running with 99% trash rewards and RNG - any fun 

Ah yes, enemy being able to resist a bit is annoying as hell, when those who can't resist is stupid paper hordes. And 99% trash rewards? Look at other games, even more than 99% is trash filler that you only use out of desperation of not getting the good items from RNG, surely that's the fun, yes?

5 hours ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

And I never ever feel that it matters what I do whenever I play not solo. I can just do nothing or other 3 members can go afk and I still gonna go the job, there is no well thought duo/trio/quadro team challenge. Every mission is just a randomly generated mess where you can do everything and it has very little point

You want nerfs for that?

I just have nothing fun to do.

Then suggest what you'd want, don't expect the devs to read your mind. Not to mention basically all your complains are same issues every RPG ever has had.

there is no well thought duo/trio/quadro team challenge.

Despite all that's happened, Eidolons are still a very popular team mode.

And you should go into every mission thinking you'll have to carry (if you're not in a premade), that's just the reality of life.

Def time to play something else. Don’t force yourself to play. Warframe is super casual. What’s there now, chances are good will be there next year too. My routine is I’ve been playing a lot of Red Dead online with my posse, when the next big update drops I’ll loggin, do the 20 min quest, get what I want then log out till the next quest or update I want to check out. 

On 2021-10-22 at 3:12 AM, KitMeHarder said:

Then suggest what you'd want

Wouldn’t matter. Devs don’t even read thier dev workshops. Forums are a formality nothing more. 

On 2021-10-21 at 9:26 PM, chaotea said:

New War is coming.

Sesame Street Mystery GIF by PBS KIDS
Who loves not having release dates /s lol 

On 2021-10-22 at 7:07 AM, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Sesame Street Mystery GIF by PBS KIDS
Who loves not having release dates /s lol 

Well, better than 'September' and then 'we ment november' 'maybe october' 'before christmas' 'next year' :D I can just not get hyped until its announced.

On 2021-10-22 at 7:01 AM, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Def time to play something else. Don’t force yourself to play. Warframe is super casual. What’s there now, chances are good will be there next year too. My routine is I’ve been playing a lot of Red Dead online with my posse, when the next big update drops I’ll loggin, do the 20 min quest, get what I want then log out till the next quest or update I want to check out. 

I regularily take big breaks from WF on the tail end of updates, and focus on other games. It keeps things fresh.

Playing a single game for as many years as I have WF is already a huge achivement on DEs part.

On 2021-10-22 at 3:19 AM, TheArmchairThinker said:

Ah yes, enemy being able to resist a bit is annoying as hell, when those who can't resist is stupid paper hordes. And 99% trash rewards? Look at other games, even more than 99% is trash filler that you only use out of desperation of not getting the good items from RNG, surely that's the fun, yes?

If you mean it - you are either playing this game as Inaros or you intentionaly missrepresent bubbles in this game. They don't resist, they are just as weak as any other paper enemies. They are just able to strip all of your buffs  by touching you with their field which is even worse than death in Warframe becase it is harder to die in this game than getting touched by a null field. And even when you die - you don't really loose much except for your buffs - you need to recast everything which breaks the joy  of this speedy game. It is not RESIST A BIT, it is purely ANNOYING, it is like a Host migration.

Archived